awkward... what party..? chp 2

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

3 MONTHS AGO

Zayn hasn't been himself lately, since him and his friend Mark had fallen out over, well, ermmm, basically... nothing. When Zayn is angry I don't really want to be around him as it can be a bit awkward. Not in a way you know it's awkward being around someone when they're angry and I know personally Zayn can get verbally abusive and it's kinda hard to take from someone you love so much!

A good thing is tonight my best friend Rebecca is having a party tonight. Rebecca is beautiful, her brown hair cascades over her shoulders, her eyes are an amazing shade of brown, she's so skinny you could pick her up and carry her all day. I think I am going into a daze I think I would be lying if I said I didn't like her, but Zayn then comes into the equation. I know she doesn't like me in that way I mean she wouldn't sink that low, like real low !

Anyway there's is a party on tonight and Rebecca know how to throw a party. I kinda know what I am wearing black-tight jeans, a simple white top with a black blazer over! I know Niall and his girlfriend Nicole are going to be there which I am glad about cause they will stop me from doing any crazy shit. Liam and Louis are with their girlfriends I don't like them that much so I don't remember their names opps. Zayn is probably go get a chippy and watch about one-hundred movies oh well.

TWO HOURS LATER  AT THE PARTY

Nicole and Niall arrived there about five minutes ago. Nicole looks stunning she always puts an effort into how she looks, then Niall hmmmm he just looks like Niall. The two of them are so cute, the way they link their hands together, how they look at each other I think I am fan-boying of my best friends realationship... awkward...

I think Rebecca is coming down the stairs the fun starts now ;-)