We are over

*ZAYN P.O.V*

Why would Harry. do this to me? I never did anything wrong. We never fought, got annoyed at each other  or anything. So, I have came the conclusion, I'm not good enough for him. Harry can do much better. Before of having to think of the down-sided of this.

I yelled 'HARRY IT'S OVER'

I could see the tears brim his eyes, he looked unstable 'O-ok Zayn I-if it's wh-what you wa-want.' He burst out in tears and ran out of the room. A confused Louis walked in looking like he demanded an explaining, great.

20 MINUTIES OF RANTING LATER

'So does that sound like a reasonable explanation'. I said.

Louis just sat there nodding silently in shock. Louis had always known what to say in difficult situations but now he was utterly gob smacked. 'This is all true' Louis said in an unreadable tone. Of course I replied yes. The last question burned 'Are the two of you still together'. I shook my head, no, not now, not ever.

Louis ran out to tell Liam and Niall about 'the News', I couldn't care less all I need to do was to get out of this hospital bed. The doctors said that I was fine but I had lost 17% of my blood, this being the reason I was knocked out. As I was getting  out tomorrow sleep was my priority.

As the boys(Louis, Niall and Liam) and Nicole rushed in to here this news from Louis. I dived into a deep slumber.

*LIAM P.O.V*

'Everyone listen up, I have just found out that Zayn is GAY' Louis yelled. That was some introduction

My jaw dropped. 'Him and Harry have just broken-up so don't give him a hard time.' Louis continued. All this time I was so blind to it. The way they looked at each other, the little hints, they even fucking lived together.

As daddy directioner, everyone will be looking at me for advice, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. They both aren't together anymore. As daddy directioner I guess it's my job to talk to Zayn now...