Hospital

*ZAYN P.O.V*

I woke up with a splitting headache, to be told I had been in a car crash, the force of the on coming car had knocked me straight out according to the nurses surrounding my bedside. Everything was a blur from last night I don't remember anything that happened. Every bone in my body was in pain. I just had to hide it.

Then Harry entered the room.

'Im so sorry for everything Zayn, I didn't expect this to happen, I was outta my mind.' Harry blurted out. I remained confused. So I asked him what he was talking about? Harry seemed to have forgotten as well. Oh well mustn't of been that important.

*HARRY P.O.V*

Crap I can go see him now that ok I guess I need to apologise for cheating it was an accident I hope he  will understand. I went in and blurted out I was sorry and he looked so confused when he asked me why I was apologising I just pretended I forgot. I hope he would remember and I hope Rebecca would mention it either.

'Hazza what are you talking about it wasn't your fault why would I be mad at you, you never did anything wrong' Zayn said for the one thousand time as Rebecca walked in.

'Zayn you have every right to be mad at your little Hazza' Rebecca yelled. Leaving Zayn confused and looking at me for an explanation but Rebecca continued 'You don't know what happened last night...' Rebecca gasped look at me her eye-brows furrowed. 'What happened what do I not know?, Someone explain' Zayn said starting to get angry. Rebecca set a smirk on her face and replied 'Your little Hazza and I kissed' Once she said that Zayn sent me draggers in the eyes. If it wasn't for the fact he was in a hospital bed, I am sure I would be dead right now.

'By guys have fun' Rebecca yelled as she ran out of the room. Oh God help me, like I said no one want to be around Zayn when he's angry.