Zayn's in hospital..?

*NICOLE P.O.V*

Niall and me were driving home in Niall's limo as he hired one for the night (Requested by my friend). When we got a phone call from Liam he sounded drained and worried sick. The words fell out of his mouth. 'ZaynWasInACarCrash!' Niall pulled on the brakes hard and frantically asked Liam to repeat it not believing what he had said a now calmer Liam replied 'Zayn was in a car crash!'. 'Fuck!' Nicole yelled out not wanting to believe it.

It had been an amazing night until now. Niall and I had danced to trumpet by Jason Deurlo and many other songs. When let her go by passenger I was waltzing with Zayn he didn't seem to have anything wrong with him. He was completely normal. I wonder what caused him to freak out and get in a crash? 

Niall drove straight to the hospital not wasting a minute to see his friends in distress.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

Niall and I got into the hospital and rushed to the reception. An impolite receptionist looked at us with disgust. Rudely she asked us what was wrong. Niall practically shouted 'WHERE IS ZAYN CAN WE SEE HIM' The receptionist mumbled back 'He's in intensive care you will be lucky if you see him tomorrow. Go have a seat with that other guy wanting Zayn'

We looked over and seen Harry sitting in the corner of the waiting area silently sobbing