Prologue

October 14 at the hospital

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sawada you have twins, a girl and a boy."The nurse said as she handed them the children.

"The girl is older than the boy by five minutes" the nurse said with a smile as she watched the happy couple in front of her, she then excused her self, leaving both of them alone with their children.

"They are so cute aren't they, Anata" said a woman with a long brown hair and light brown eyes known as Nana, smiled cheerfully as she looked at her daughter, the girl has a tuff of brown hair and large caramel orbs with golden hue in them.

"Yes,they are honey" said the man beside her who has spiky blond hair and narrowed coffee brown eyes known as Iemitsu, he smiled gently at his wife then looked at his son, the boy has a tuff of blond hair that and light caramel orbs.

"Ne Iemitsu what are we going to name them?"Nana asked as she looked at her husband "hmm....... how about you name the girl and i will name the boy, is it aright with you?" Iemitsu asked her happiness swirling in his eyes.

"Okay, then for the girl i will name her ,Sawada Tsunayuuki" Nana smiled at the baby "it is a nice name i love it!, then for the boy i will name him,Sawada Ieyoshi" Iemitsu smiled as he looked at the baby "love it!" exclaimed Nana.

"Welcome to the world tsu-chan, ie-kun" Nana smiled at both of them, as iemitsu  took hold of her hand smiling at her and his little children.

________________________________________________________________________________

so, good or bad? well this is a prologue so there is nothing as a good or bad because it is a prologue!!!!!

well, CAIO