The EXTREM Sun And The Fragile Mist

In the past three years never did iemitsu call or even send a letter to the sawada's household this worried Nana very much yes she know that he is doing this for her and daughter's safety but it would not hurt to visit or make a small call she is also worried about her son how is he taking this news? Is he happy there or not?

Not only that but even Tsuna became very sad that Ieyoshi didn't make any call or send letters to her she knows that he is probably busy training with their father and beside she doesn't even know if he knows about the mafia because she knows that he is a kind of airhead which worried her very much she really wants to be beside him even if it is for only a minute.

Today is another day of school as usual the three of them are walking together since today is a weekend they planed on staying a night in sawada's household at their way to home they heard shouting and yelling near the river curiously they went to look there as they found a white haired boy surrounded by thugs and an orange haired girl crying to the boy from behind the thugs.

Seeing this the three of them went running to aid the boy while kyona muttering about 'herbivores who should be bitten to death for destroying the peace.'

The three of them joined the fight as they beat all the thugs after they helped the boy and the girl who Tsuna and Takeshi relized as Sasagawa Kyoko and the white haired kid is her older brother Sasagawa Ryohei.

But before they could say anything they heard some rustling behind them and turned their heads towards the sound but before anybody could react the thugs aimed his knife towards Ryohei who couldn't dodge it, he then fell down from the impact of the knife that came into contact above his eye kyona who came out of the shock first,  grabbed her Tonfas and beat the pathetic herbivor into a bloody pulp.

Kyoko started to cry and scream to her brother to stay awake while tsuna waste no time and called the ambulance hoping that it will come in time.

AT THE HOSPITAL

After the surgery was done Ryohei and Kyoko's parents stood quickly wanting to know the state of their son eventually they calmed down when the doctor came and told them that he is fine and they could go and see him.

As they entered the room the found Ryohei sitting on the bed with a bandage on his eyes who's eyes lit as it laid upon the arrival of his family and the three kids who helped him and his sister.

"THANK YOU TO THE EXTREM" he said more like shouted to the three who flinched at the volume of his voice also recived a glare from kyona "you do not need to thank us Ryohei-senpai" "haha that's right sempai beside we didn't even do that much" "hn" the three of them replied.

"No you really did very much without you three I couldn't have won the three of you are really amazing TO THE EXTREM" Ryohei said in an extremly normal voice which surprised them then they all started chatting together mostly Takeshi and Ryohei as they talked about sports tsuna suddenly felt her institution telling her to go to a room she told them that she is going to make a phone call to her mother she noticed that kyona and Takeshi is giving her a worried look she sent them a reassuring smile and went out of the door.

Tsuna's (P.o.v)

I felt my institution ringing in my head and it gave me such a headach so I followed that my HI wants me to go as I went on the hallways passing a door after a door my HI cam to stop as I arrived it was a door with the number 96 on it I knocked the door and open it I couldn't belive what I am seeing there laid a girl probably younger than me by a year sleeping with an oxygen mask on her face and bandages on her right eye (or was it the left eye ?) and many machines hooked on her body I felt very bad at this site 'I want to help her' I thought as my institution told me that she is suffering from loss in her organs and she is living with only small amount of mist flames because of that she might die at any minute.