The Storm and Lightning

Morning came as nana woke up to a cute scene, that she nearly squealed at

Morning came as nana woke up to a cute scene, that she nearly squealed at.all the kids huddled together at the queen sized bed, somehow using each other as a makeshift pillows.

she giggled, she came near the bed slightly disappointed that she is going to ruin this cute scene, but she had to as it is now 9'o clock.

slowly all of them woke up after she shook them up, nearly an hour later after all of them finished their morning routine, they came down to the lobby, discussing about what they are going to do.

"haha how about we go to Eiffel tower?" takeshi suggested as all of them stared at him "haha what? " he asked scratching his head "that's an extreme idea!" Ryohei shouted as he pumped his fist in the air.

Tsuna face-palmed well...... all of them face-palmed.

"takesh , oni-san , i am sorry to say but Eiffel tower is in France" Tsuna sweat-dropped "Eh?! really?" takeshi widened his eyes as ryohei shouted next to him " an extreme discovery!" hana couldn't help but groan with frustration, as kyoko and chrome giggled next to her.

At the background where nobody noticed ken came beside Mukuro "Mukuro-sama, what is Eiffel tower, byon?" he asked "mukuro stared at him "Kufufufu.........i really have no idea" he said as chikusa came near him and put his hand on mukuro's shoulder "you dont have to worry about that Mukuro-sama"

"that's right,byon!"

"ken,chikusa" Mukuro said in awe as his eyes glistened with unshed tears

"stop being such a herbivore, pineapple" kyona came near them as she smirked at his antics.

*tick*

"kufufu what did you just say, skylark-chan?" Mukuro narrowed his eyes

"Pineapple herbivore" she smirked clearly enjoying his reaction.

"Kfufufu it seems likes someone has a death wish" he maliciously smirked as his trident appeared from his mist flames.

as kyona took out her tonfas coated with cloud flames.

just as both of them strike tsuna appeared between them her eyes are burning orange as her forehead lit up with sky flames.

"enough!"

tsuna narrowed her eyes at both of them " we are not here to fight! we are here to have fun! beside do both of you want to destroy the hotel that we are staying at?"

she sighed as her eyes returned to their normal soft orange.

"now then, Mukuro why don't you suggest a place for us?" tsuna asked him softly smiling at him as mukuro kufufued, feeling very warm in his heart, chrome smiled at mukuro when she saw his expression, fully knowing what he is thinking about.

" kufufu how about we go to Venice?" mukuro said as he let his trident disappear

"WHAT IS EXTREMELY VENICE?" Ryohei asked (more like shouted) as hana let out another groan seriously?