Ch:3 Lonely Rain

After months of training together kyona and Yuki became stronger than what they used to be, but still not that strong as nana.

Nana who is very happy at their progress suggested to celebrate both of their progress by going to a restaurant.

"So,both of you what do you want to eat?" nana asked kyona and yuki,the said girls glanced at each other before smiling "Sushi!" they exclaimed "Sushi,huh" nana bemused thinking which restaurant will sell a very good sushi until she remembered that her dear friend is running a Sushi resturant, she smiled at them and said okay she told them about the shop which name is 'Takesushi' and about her friend who is running the shop after that she told them to go and change their clothes to go to  'Takesushi'

At Takesushi

Takesushi is a normal resturant with only two people living in, the father who is the Masterchief and the owner of the shop his name is 'Yamamoto Tsuyoshi'and his only son 'Yamamoto Takeshi', And his Mother/Wife 'Yamamoto Midori' who passed away because of cancer.

As Nana, yuki and kyona entered the shop they were greeted by tsuyoshi who is very surprised because of the person he is seeing right now, who was his partner "Nana!!" Tsuyoshi exclaimed in surprise.

"Tsuyoshi,it is good to see you again" Nana greeted calmly with a smile not unfazed by his surprise "yes,it been a while hmm.... are both of them your children?" Tsuyoshi asked as glanced the two little figures behind nana "well,yu-chan the girl with the brown hair is my daughter while kyo-chan the girl with black hair is unfortunately not my daughter, I really wish she were"Nana introduced them both and ended her words with a dreamy sigh.

As nana said those words Tsuna snickered at the slightly flushed  face of kyona "I don't mind at all if kyo-chan became my sister" Tsuna giggled this comment made kyona to turn her head to the side so that they won't see her small blush, both of the adults started to laugh at this "Yammamoto-San, my name is Sawada Tsunayuki nice to meet you" tsuna introduced herself and then bowed knowing what kyona have to do "hn, My name is Hibari Kyona nice to meet you too" instead of bowing she only crossed her arms "nice to meet you too, girls My name is Yamamoto Tsuyoshi, you can call me Tsuyoshi if you want." Tsuyoshi introduced himself with his usual smile "come inside it will be awkward to talk in front of the shop right" he motion his hands for them to go inside.

Their stay in Takesushi was pleasent nana told Tsuyoshi about both of them knowing about the mafia and they are training under her wing to say at least he was very surprised with this. He also told them about him having a son at the same age of tsuna and his name is 'Yamamoto Takeshi' tsuna was very surprised by this.

He also told them how he love baseball, he then asked tsuna and kyona to try to befriend Him because he want his son to be friends with people he trust unlike those fake friends he have tsuna's reply was that she will try to befriend Him while kyona's was only her usual 'hn'.

Next day at School

Takeshi's (P.O.V)

'Why' was the only thought that runned in my mind I don't understand why all of their smiles are fake, I really know why they all try to befriend me they only want to be with me because of my popularity, but I don't care about my own popularity I.....just want a friend I real friend, who will always be beside me who will smile at me with a real one not a fake smile who will let me show my own smile not the fake that I show to 'friends' it really hurts so much why couldn't anyone see my suffering.

There is some one that I want to talk to she is Sawada I think it is out of curiosity because she didn't even talk to me but some time I would see her glancing at me her eyes flashing with concern, I wonder if she really is worried about me or is it only because of my popularity, It really confuses me, why she doesn't have any friends always alone despite being really smart,cheerful even if she is sometimes clumsy.