Saving the Mist

Two weeks passed since chrome got out from the hospital and started living with the sawadas.

Living with them is fascinating waking up knowing that there is someone who cares for you, and no longer feeling afraid or lonely, the stay with them is very warm and  this also is the life that chrome wants mukuro to live in , not that hell hole.

Chrome felt very happy when Nana promised her that they will help mukuro who also felt very happy and relived but never kept high hopes, fearing that they might abandon him and his two friends ken and chikusa for being such monsters.

He never told that to chrome hoping that she will not feel sad about it and told her that he is very happy for her.

Sawada's household

"Ne~Ne~ chrome" takeshi called as he paused from his game that he and ryohei was playing " what kind of person is Mukuro?"  he asked fully captured her attention as well as the rest of their little group who were either laying on the floor while reading (kyona,yuki)talking (Hana, chrome) or cheering on ryohei and takeshi who were playing a game (kyoko).

"Well,mukuro-sama is a good person he is strong and he is very kind to me he was the one who always stayed with me during my stay at the hospital, i really hope that all of you don't mind him to be here" chrome smiled she really enjoyed speaking about mukuro she can't wait to meet him in person.

"Hn" kyona resumed reading the book making the others who dont know the hibari language confused

"haha~ kyo chan said that she will not mind if he is a worthy opponent to bite to death"  She said pausing from reading her book,

"How did you extremely know  what hibari said !"ryohei shouted in his extremely way which got him a glare from kyona and hana

" well I knew kyo chan from two years of course I would know" yuki giggled slightly

"kids dinner is ready!" Nana called them from downstairs,abandoning the things that they were doing all of them went downstairs to eat
.......

As all of them settled down and began to eat yuki looked at her mother "mama when are we going to help Mukuro" she asked causing Chrome and the rest look at her "well I was going to tell you after dinner but, oh well" she said smiling slightly only to change into a serious face

"we are going to go tomorrow and we are going to ambush estraneo familglia but I will only be watching to see how much you all have improved okay" she said ending with a smile

"Ofcourse!" all of them said at the same time "ano maman?" kyoko looked at nana "yes, dear what is it?" "Are all of us are going?"

"yes ofcourse we are all going there nana" said as kyoko nodded in return sa they returned to chatter lightly during dinner  after finishing all of them went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

"Waa~so this is Italy it is pretty takeshi awed as he stretched his limbs from the long flight "yeah ,it is very beautiful"yuki said "well who ever thought that it was that beautiful" hana said as she came down next to yuki and chrome with kyoko following her ryohei and kyona already are out.

"Kids you all still didn't see that much we can go sightseeing after our little mission okay" nana said as she giggled lightly at their expression "un! let's go" yuki smiled at them causing them to smile back.

"Now then let's go to the hotel then we will discuss about our plan okay"she said to them as the nodded their heads.
.............

Chrome couldn't help but feel very excited yet nervous about meeting Mukuro her saviour from loneliness she always felt very happy when Mukuro would visit her in her dreams that's why she is gonna do her best in rescuing him and making him feel like he belonged somewhere like how he did to her.