Ch:2 The Drifting Cloud

I DON'T OWN KHR

It had been one month after they went to italy and tsuna started school, she didn't mind being alone but she still is sad about her brother going to italy,but the problem is that after she entered the school on her first day she tripped in front of her classmates so they started to call her clumsy-tsuna much to her embarrassment, and the boys began to bully her because she is weak.

Nana is fed up with the kids she couldn't take it anymore her daughter,her lovely daughter is bullied in the school and every time she comes back from the school she has a new injury so she decided to tell her daughter her secrets.So, at the breakfast she called her daughter as the attention went to her she began to talk "tsu-chan i want to tell you my secrets ok"tsuna stared at her mother as she excitedly jumped on her place "really!really!"nana chuckled at her daughter's antic "yes i will tsu-chan,when do i start hmm......Ah!well,before i was married to your father i was in the mafia,i was a hit woman and hacker i went by the name 'Rose'"

nana said as she watched her daughter's reaction she started laughing her daughter's reaction is very funny. mouth agape, eyes widened. yes it is a very funny reaction, "really! mama you were in the mafia?" tsuna asked in disbelief of course who wouldn't her mother didn't look like she can hurt a fly

(me:well tsuna in the future the people will only look to you in disbelief thinking 'how did this fragile and weak looking girl do this'. tsuna: shut up! and it is not my fault that i look like this and why i am A GIRL IN THIS STORY. Me: Meh,just felt like to do a story with you a female. tsuna: WHY!!!!. Me:let's return to the story tsuna:*sigh*ok )

"yes, i was"nana smiled at her daughter "then mama can you teach me how too fight and defend my self"tsuna asked innocently with burning determination in her eyes nana smirked at this "okay, but first i will tell you every thing that i know about the mafia"she agreed while tsuna nodded eagerly and nana started to tell her everything about the Vongola,deicmo position, iemitsu, the trinnesett sets, the worlds greatest hit man reborn and the flames.

"come on tsu-chan we are going to start the training" nana said as tsuna walked to her

AFTER TWO YEARS

Tsuna's (p.o.v)

Mama today told me that it is a day off for me, so i am now walking to my destination which is the park to take rest and play,at this past two years mama taught me many things like how to handle weapons and i chose a gun i love it very much,Hand-to-Hand combat which i am very good at. And i also discovered my flames which is sun, mist and sky, the sky flames are my main ones, mama said that after i learn every thing then i will start to practice on the flames.

As i reached my destination the park was not filled with any children only one girl was there sitting alone on the bench, i walked towards her "hey" i called her as she lifted her face i was shocked she has many injuries and scratches. She has silky black hair that reached till her mid back and narrowed grayish blue eyes."Are you okay?" i asked her.

Kyona's (p.o.v.)

I was sitting on the bench alone trying to catch my breath from the fighting few minutes ago, when i finally caught my breath i was going to stand up when someone called i looked up and saw a petite girl with brown hair that reached till her neck and golden orbs with orange tint "Are you okay" she suddenly asked i glared at her so that she will go but what surprised me that she took out water and handkerchief and started cleaning my injuries i let out a small hiss when my wounds burned up in contact with something cold.

strangely i let her do what she want but there is a question bugging me for a while 'why'i thought unconsciously said it aloud i was stunned by her answer "because i don't want anybody be hurt and i couldn't leave you alone even if you protested i will still treat you" she said that as she closed the water bottle "arigatou," i said in a small voice "your welcome, by the way my name is swada Tsunayuuki nice to meet you uh......" "hibari kyona " i said

"Ne ne can i call you Kyo-chan?"she asked my eyes widened at this nobody calls me like that except my dead parents i was somehow happy that someone is talking to me beside tetsu.

"do what you want "

"okay, and kyo-chan you can call me yuki since we are friends!" she smiled i felt my eyes twitch when did we even become friends?

"Hn,yuki" even though I accepted a change won't be that bad, as she in return smiled, which made me feel very warm 'so this is how it feels to have a friend'i wondered in my mind.

Normal (p.o.v.)

"So,from where did you get this injuries?" tsuna asked as she sat next to kyona

"a fight" kyona replied bluntly

"A fight? Why?" tsuna asked curiously

"for the peace of Namimori" kyona said slightly irritated from those stupid herbivores who disturbed the peace of namimori.

"Kyo-chan, you really love namimori, don't you?" tsuna smiled at her.

"Yes" kyona said as tsuna grinned she hopped from the bench standing in front of kyona

" then! I will help you!"

" no, you are a herbivore" kyona glared at her which she didn't react to.

"Huh? But I am an omnivore..." she said confusion lacing through her voice.

"No, you are a herbivore, and herbivores are weak" kyona said bluntly not wanting tsuna to get injured for helping her.

tsuna scratched her cheeks as she smiled at kyona.

"well i may not look like someone who can fight but my mom teaches me how to fight, she is very strong! oh! you can train with me so we both could become stronger and protect namimori from anything together" 

Kyona didn't say anything, she only stared at tsuna trying to see if she is lying, making sure that she is not lying she slowly nodded.

"Hn, fine" she gave in.

"Yay~" tsuna grinned as she tackled kyona in a hug which made her huff, but hugged back with a small smile.

••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••

After that tsuna took kyona with her and introduced her to nana, who became very happy that her daughter made a friend.

Kyona at first took a double look, nana looked like someone who couldn't hurt a fly.

Kyona then took her words back as she started to train with nana, her training?.......it's hellish! Her skills?.........they are superb!

later kyona discovered that she can use flames as tsuna and has two flames cloud main and mist as sub.

________________________________________________________________________________

AND done so how is it?

GOOD OR BAD? well the next chapters will be about the past and how tsuna meet her guardians i will try to do them fast so we will go to the story in the present. 

Caio~