Roy x reader: Pillow Fight

Arden: alright!! Let's see who's next!
Robin: *brings out the wheel*
Ardem: *grins* thank you, my wonderful assistant! *spins the wheel* and the next one shot is....
Roy: ROY X READER!!!
Arden: *laughs* yep! You're up Roy! Now, let's start!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) frowned and yawned. The sun poured through her window, shining on her face. She sat up and stretched. She went to get some food and quickly ate. Distracted as she was, she tried to train a little but found that she couldn't focus. Her mind was stuck on her best friend, and possible crush, Roy. She was so upset when she heard he wasn't in Super Smash Bros 4. He promised her he'd be back but for some reason she doubted it... "Konnichiwa, (y/n). How are you?" Marth asked. (Y/n) looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine. How are you?" She asked, taking a break to talk to the prince of Altea (did I spell that right?). "I am well. I have some news to tell you." He said with a soft smile. "What is it?" She asked. "There's a fighter coming back to smash bros." He replied. "Really? I wonder who it is!" "All fighters please come to the smash arena!" Master Hand's voice came through the speakers.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Marth and I made our way to the smash arena along with every other fighter. There the human version of Master Hand stood on the stage, grinning brightly. "As you all have probably heard, we have a returning fighter!" He said loudly. Who would be returning? Could it be Roy?! No! That's crazy! He wouldn't- my thoughts were interrupted as Master Hand said, "here he is!! Roy Eliwood!" And there stood the redhead I'd come to love... "(Y/n)!!!" He yelled running at me. I gasped as he hugged me tightly. "Roy!!" I said as tears slipped down my cheeks. "It's been so long!" He said smiling. Marth smiled and rested his hand on Roy's shoulder. "Welcome back, Roy." He said. "Hey Martha!" Roy teased, grinning childishly. I couldn't help but laugh as Marth hit Roy's arm.

*Roy's POV*

After dinner (y/n) and I were sitting in her room, talking about stuff that happened while we were apart. "I can't believe you're actually here!" She said smiling. Oh her smile. It could light up the darkest day... I had to admit, since I had met her I'd fallen in love. She was so sweet and kind and I just- "earth to Roy!" I hear as a pillow hits my face. I laugh and grab the pillow. (Y/n) grabs a pillow too and challenges me to a pillow fight. We swung the pillows at each other, laughing so hard tears fell down our cheeks. (Y/n) was losing the pillow fight but she knew how to turn tides. She looked at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes, determination shining in them. Her (h/c) hair was a mess. It was cute. She rushed at me and tackled me to the floor. I laughed and hugged her tightly. "I love you." I said, letting the words slip. I felt my face heat up as I realized what I said. "I-I mean u-uh..." I tried to think of something to say. She laughed and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "I love you too, Roy!" She replied, kissing my cheek. I stared at her. "Really?" I asked quietly. She nodded. I laughed and hugged her tightly again. "One thing." I said mischievously. "What's that?" She asked smiling. "You missed!" I said as I kissed her lips. She gasped slightly but kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I couldn't ask for anything else. This was all I ever wanted. Best pillow fight ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arden: *takes a deep breath* done!
Roy: can I read it? *puppy eyes*
Arden: *laughs and hands him kindle fire* here
Roy: *reads it* awwww this is really good!
Arden: *smiles* thank the gods! Well anyways! Hope y'all enjoyed!! Bye
Roy: *smiles* bye readers!