Link x Reader: With All My Heart

Arden: hello readers! So this one shot was requested a while ago by my dearest friend SplendidReptile!
Robin: oh you mean Sha-
Arden: *covers his mouth* shhh don't reveal her identity! Anyways here it is!! Link x reader!
Link: hi Sha-
Arden: *covers Link's mouth* NOPE! Anyways!! Enjoy my friends *kitty face :3*

-----------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV*

I watched as Link battled Wario, both down to one life left. Both at high percentages. And to make it worse Wario looked like he was about to blow up with one of the most atomic moves I've ever seen. It was gross but somewhat interesting. Link used his spin attack then his side attack and sent Wario off the stage. Everyone cheered as Link did his pose. I ran back stage and threw my arms around him. "You did really good!" I told his as he hugged back, laughing lightly. "Thanks, (y/n)." He said as you released the hug.

*Link's POV*

After I won (y/n) came backstage and hugged me. She's the only one that does that. It's actually really nice and I'm glad she does. I mean I guess I may have a little crush on her... But it's not really all that little... I just didn't know how to tell her. (Y/n) and I walked through the gardens and talked a bit about the battle. Her (e/c) eyes shone brightly and her smile could light up even the darkest of places. "Earth to Link." I blinked and she laughed. "Did I space out?" I asked. "Maybe." She replied with a smirk. "You thinking about your crush or something~" She teased. I felt my face heat up. "N-no!" Damn my stuttering... She laughed and patted my head. "Alright tell me who the lucky girl is~" She said, still smirking. Oh dear...

*(y/n)'s POV)

I bet his crush is Zelda. It hurt a bit to know he liked someone that probably wasn't me. I've had a huge crush on Link since I came to Smash... But I guess I did like to tease him about the matter because his face gets red and it's cute. "C'mon, please tell me. I won't tell." I told him. He sighed. "Fine." He said as he looked at the flower bed of (f/f (favorite flower)). I watched him pick one and come back to me. He took a deep breath and put the flower in my hair. My eyes met his and finally he told me. "You are the one I've had a crush on..." He said quietly. I smiled and stood on the tips of my toes and softly pressed my lips to his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Slowly we both pulled back and I couldn't help but smile. "I've had a crush on you too! Honestly I love you to death." I replied as he hugged me tightly. "I love you too, (y/n)!" He replied with a smile. "With all of my heart." He whispered softly in my ear.

-----------------------------------------------

Arden: here it is! Sorry it's short... Still suffering from slight writer's block...
Link: I got my first kiss yay!
Robin: I would've thought you've kissed several girls already...
Link: hey!
Arden: alright you two! Enough. Hope y'all enjoyed! Bye for now!
Link: bye Sha-
Arden: *covers his mouth* WHAT DID I SAY
Robin: good bye readers!
Me: *yelling at Link in the background*