Robin x Half Dragon! Reader: Magic of Love

Arden: alright! We've got another request!! This is for Hylissa and YamiletteNegronReyes! You girls are really awesome *grins*
Luigi: hello Jade!!
Pit: Hylissa!! *smiles*
Robin: Half dragon reader *nods* this will be fun
Arden: okay let's start!

-----------------------------------------------

*3rd person POV*

(Y/n) was new to smash and didn't know many people. She was worried they wouldn't like her or judge that she was half dragon. She could turn into a dragon like the Corrins. She was worried they wouldn't except her. She was walking down the hall, trying to find the training room. "Are you lost, (y/n)?" A male voice said from behind her. She turned around to see the white haired tactician named Robin. "A-A little... Could you possible help me?" She asked. He smiled softly. "Of course. Where did you want to go?" He asked her. "The training room." She replied. "Follow me." He said, walking in the opposite direction she was going. She quickly followed him as he lead her to the training room. "Here we are!" He said with a smile. "Thank you, Robin." She said quietly as she walked in, taking in the large room filled with weapons, sandbags, and more. "Would you mind if I trained with you?" Robin asked as (y/n) picked out a (w/c (weapon of choice)). "I wouldn't mind." She replied, looking at him. He nodded and took out his bronze sword.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I looked at Robin and smiled. 'Oh he's going down.' I thought as he took out his sword. We started to battle and I watched as he took out a book. 'Spells huh?' I thought as he used one with fire. I smirked, knowing I have something better up my sleeve. I quickly whispered a spell and changed into a dragon. He stared at me in disbelief as I dashed towards him, tail at the ready. I swung my tail and wacked him off the stage. I changed back to my human form and smiled. He respawned and laughed. "That was quite a surprise." He said as he put his sword away. "That was my plan." I replied with a smile.

*six weeks later*

Robin and I hung out over the next few weeks and I started to develop feelings for him. Whenever we were together I'd get butterflies and my face gets warm. I don't know what it is... So I decided to ask Lucina. "You have a crush on him." She replied with a smirk. "W-what?" I stuttered... Dang it....

*a few hours later*

*Robin's POV*

I walked through the forest with (y/n). It was peaceful and quiet. We talked about battle skills and also what it was like to be half dragon. She asked me a bit about my magic and the tomes I use. I really enjoyed walking with her. Not just because she was one of my closest friends but because I...may have a slight crush on her... That's a lie... I was absolutely in love with her! The way her (h/c) hair was always beautiful, even if it was messy. The way her (e/c) eyes sparkled. "Uh hey Robin?" Her voice broke my thoughts and I looked at her. "Yes?" I replied. "Are you okay? I've noticed you've been spacing out a lot lately." She said, looking at me. "Oh. Yeah I've been working on new strategies. Sorry." I lied. She nodded and looked at the ground. "Are you alright?" I asked. She looked at me again and smiled. "Of course." She replied. I placed my hand on her shoulder and made her stop walking. "There's something I need to tell you." I said, my eyes meeting hers. (Y/n) nodded and I continued. "Ever since I met you, I've been in love. Just how sweet you are and everything about you. You're so strong and brave. And I just love everything about you." I finally told her, spilling out my heart. A smile spread across her lips. "I love you too, Robin!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lip softly. She kissed back after a moment. Slowly we both pulled back and I felt I couldn't stop smiling. "I feel all tingly inside..." She said with a laugh. "Must be the magic of love." I said, giving her a little eskimo kiss. She laughed and kissed my cheek. "Yes, the magic of love. My Tactician Magician~." She replied, nuzzling my cheek with her nose. I laughed. "My dragon girl?" I asked. She smiled. "That works." "Alright now let's get back to the mansion and eat. I'm hungry." I said, picking her up bridal style. And with that we headed back to the mansion, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

-----------------------------------------------

Arden: *throws phone down and cheers* I'M SO PROUD OF THIS
Robin: *picks up my phone and hands it to me* yes, I know. But don't throw your phone.
Arden: thanks, Robin. I'm just glad I finished this! I hope you girls enjoyed!
Luigi: bye Jade!!
Pit: bye Hylissa!!!
Arden: one more thing before I go! Please check out these girls' profiles! They're amazing!!
Robin: *nods* they do good one shots
Arden: *points at Robin* he agrees! Go do it! Right now! What're you standing there for?? *laughs* just kidding I can't make y'all do anything. Well, good bye! *waves*
Robin: bye readers! *smiles*