REDRUM

2:30 Am

Sage's POV

After playing the piano for awhile, we all decided to watch a movie to pass the time. I suggested The Shining and Sam and Dean just agreed.
            _______________________
After we were done with the movie, Dean had already fallen asleep on the couch and Sam...Well Sam was barely staying awake. I got up from the couch and was about to open the door to go outside until Sam stopped me "Hey where are you going?" He asked. "Oh I'm just gonna sit outside" I replied. "But I thought you said it's dangerous to go out"
"It's dangerous for you guys but not for me" I grinned. "Sage" He said concerned. "What I'll be back. I swear" I laughed. I could tell he didn't like that idea. "Alright" He said reluctantly. I gave a small smile before I walked out the door.

___________________

I sat on my porch steps, inhaling the crisp autumn air. The air felt slightly thin. Winter was close. I was so tempted to have a stroll in the forest but it was close to the witching hour. Demons will come and that'll be the end of me.
Spooky sat next to me, staring at the distance; probably seeing things like cats always do. I got up from the steps and decided to sit on the porch chair. Spooky followed me and hopped onto my laps to fall asleep. My eyes grew heavy with every passing minute. I would close them momentarily then give in.

You sleep out here you're gonna die.

The thought made me open my eyes wide. Spooky wasn't on my lap anymore. He probably went back inside but it was strange because I never felt him leave. I got up and my eyes met with the black eyes of the figures in the distance. That's when I knew it was best to get back in. There were a dozens of them. There will be more afterwards. I reached for the door handle but as I tried it, the door wouldn't open.

Were the Winchesters pulling a prank on me?

Wow how mature.

"Haha very funny. Please open the door" I didn't get any answer. I looked behind me and saw more demons, they were all approaching. "Alright come on open the door now!" I said louder. I looked behind me and saw them even closer. I gave up in trying. I began ramming the door to get it to open.
Bang
Bang
BANG.
Third time is a charm.
I didn't notice my eyes were shut, but I wished I had kept them shut. I felt terror as I saw the floor and the walls were covered in blood. It was sickening. How it all flowed down. Despite seeing the blood spilled, I witnessed a horror far worse.
There laid Dean's body, covered with blood. I rushed and checked his pulse even though it seemed impossible that he could be alive.

No pulse.

No no no this can't be happening.

"Sam!" I called out.
I walked further, to check behind the couch. I could feel the tears already filling up my eyes. I found his body but he was in the same state as Dean was. I kneeled down, still hoping he could be alive. I reached out my fingers to check his pulse.
His cold hand suddenly gripped mines, making my heart fall down to my stomach.
"You did this" He said. My first instinct was to pull away and run because this thing couldn't be Sam. "It's time you pay the price" He continued. Words couldn't escape my mouth. It was just gasps and whimpers as I helplessly tried to break free.
I suddenly felt arms pulling me backwards. I looked behind and saw Dean dragging me towards the door. "You'll join your family now!" He thundered. The front door caught up in flames and I was now staring into a dark abyss. "This is where you belong" Sam said as his eyes turned black as a raven. I felt his forceful shove and my feet weren't on the ground anymore.
I was falling fast. I could feel my stomach drop. I could already see the racks I'll collide with quickly approaching. I held my eyes shut, but I felt the sting of the hooks.