Midnight Whisperings

Sage's POV

"Are you a reaper?
She nodded.
"What do you mean again?"
"I was supposed to reap you when you were younger but I'm afraid that little...accident happened"
"I have another question"
"Enough questions"
"Are Sam and Dean dead?"
"No, not yet anyways"
"One last question"
"No"
"Please"
"Fine"
"What happened to me?"
"I'll show you"
She placed her hand on my shoulder and took me to the storage room and there I saw it. My body, laying there wide eyed. The demon stood there smiling proudly. "This is where you decide" She said.

Decide?

I couldn't. If I left the Winchesters would die but they would still die if I stayed.
"I-I can't decide" I said.
But the reaper wasn't there anymore. Instead there was someone else who was staring back. It walked closer to me, allowing me to see them clearly. I was staring back at myself. "Hey there. Me?" She tilted her head. "Remember that voice in your head that won't shut up? The one who fills your brain with bad memories and dark thoughts?"
"Well that's you Sage! And well that's me"
"What?! That makes no sense"
"That's because you bottle up the nightmares"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm not really up for the details. I'm just here to say thanks"
"For what?"
"Well for freeing me!"
"That's what" She smiled.

Third Person POV

There stood the demon. Smiling proudly at what it's done. The demon had successfully managed to eliminate Sage by snapping her neck. The demon walked away towards the door, knowing that she'll enjoy murdering the Winchesters. As she opened the door and saw Sam and Dean just getting onto their knees, she grinned knowing that death is near. Suddenly the doors slammed shut, making the demon jump. Sages corpse twitched. The demon tilted it's head in awe as the body with the wide eyed expression suddenly blinked.

"So it is true" The demon looked disbelieved. The demon watched the body twitch back until it placed its hands on the floor, snapping its head back into place.

"What a turn of events!"
"It really is an honor, Lilvia, daughter of Lilith"
"Lilith had a thousand children what makes me any different?"
"You're the last one of her children. You could rule hell"
"Who's currently ruling it?"
"King of Hell, Crowley"
"That homosexual bastard rules hell now?" She laughed.
"Well yes I believe he used to be your mothers right hand man? You can overthrow him an-"
"Are all souls still going to hell?"
"Yes bu-"
"Then hell isn't my problem"

The demon looked distraught.

"I pictured you differently"
"What's that supposed to mean" Lilvia glared.
"You are nothing like your mother"
Lilvia raised her eyebrow.
"You're a disgrace to demons and to all your brothers and sisters who died!" Lilvia lifted her hand and the demon flew across the room.
"Look. I don't like biased people" She walked towards the demon "I am not Lilith. But I sure as hell can act like her if I wanted to"
The demon suddenly looked scared. Regretting everything she said. Lilvia kept the same cold expression. She reached out her hand and lifted the demon in a chokehold. Her grip began to singe the demon, making it wail in pain.
"I've killed millions of people. How are you any different?"
"Please don't kill me" The demon pleaded.
"I am the daughter of Lilith, therefore I act like her"

She pulled away her hand, making the demon fall to the floor.
"This is what you wanted" She grinned as her eyes turned white. "Insects like you should be rotting in hell" She lifted her fingers up, and with a single snap. Blood splattered the room and nothing was left of the demon.
"Now for the Winchesters" She smirked. Suddenly she shrank, and clasped her temple "Sage" she clenched her teeth. "You better stay in there" She growled.

Lilvia's white eyes were turning back to Sages eyes. Sage was fighting for the Winchesters life.  She couldn't let them die. Not today. Finally she broke through. She inhaled deeply as a look of horror appeared. She saw her hands were covered in blood. She hoped this was all a dream, but such horrors couldn't be more real.

You can't keep me in here forever!

The voice screamed. Sage knew this but she couldn't stop here. She had to save the Winchesters. She got up to get to the door. Luckily the Winchesters weren't unconscious anymore. Sam and Dean look relieved but somewhat perplexed. They didn't know if they should be happy because Sage made it out alive or terrified because she was covered in blood. Sage sluggishly walked to the Winchesters and pushed them, immediately sending all of them downstairs. "How the hell?" Dean looked confused. "You guys have to get out of here right now!" She roared. The Winchester looked upsettingly. They didn't know what was going on or whether it was wise to leave. They could both see the pain in Sage's eyes. She truly cared about them. "Come on Sammy!" Dean pulled Sam. They both ran towards the door to escape and tried it, but the door didn't budge. Dean stepped back and delivered a powerful kick, but it still was useless. The door was stuck in place. A sinister laugh filled the air. "Too late" she flung them across the room "A little bit too late" She smiled. Dean groaned and looked at the person in front of him. He knew this couldn't possibly be Sage. He looked at her as if he's seen this all happened before.

"Well well. Winchesters" She raised her eyebrow. "What've you done to Sage?" Sam gritted his teeth.
"Well I have no idea what you're talking about" She smiled. "She's not here right now, but she's watching" She grinned. Sam and Dean looked in horror as the friend they once knew was now someone different. "I've been watching you through Sage" She paced around. "Gotta say, it was pretty great that you killed my mom" Sam and Dean looked at each other confusingly. "Oh you know. Lilith, final seal, abusive mom, and mainly a bitch" She rolled her eyes. Sam and Dean's confused expression suddenly changed; their expression was now a terrified one. "I'm Lilvia and honestly I'm not thinking of starting apocalypses or freeing Lucifer" She sighed. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to kill you tonight"
"Let Sage go you bitch!" Dean yelled. "Oh Sage. You really think she's worth saving?" Sam and Deans expression never changed. "Oh she's never told you hasn't she?" She grinned "Well sit tight boys. It's time we take a ride to Sage's past"

(A/N)

Guess who's alive and totally not dead? (I'm talking about myself not Sage hahaha).
I enjoyed writing this chapter, but originally, I wanted to add a flashback part in this chapter but then this chapter would be way too long. Unfortunately the flashback part isn't complete yet, but it might be complete by tomorrow??
¯\_()_/¯
Latifa (the meme)