Dark Necessities

Third person POV

"Now that we have all that miserable past outta of the way" She smiled.
"I just have to kill my one and only threats" "Sage you can fight this!" Dean yelled. Lilvia looked annoyed. "You've had a tough life, but you can win this fight!" Sam added. Lilvia lifted her hands up and they were both held up against the wall. She began choking them just like she did to Aunt Ellena. "No!" Sage yelled. Both the Winchesters fell back down, gasping for air.
"I know what you did and I know what I did. I did kill my aunt" She puffed. "But I sure as hell enjoyed watching her guts spill on the floor. It's time we ended this!" Sage gasped as she trapped Lilvia back in her head. She groaned as her head ached and felt like it was getting scratched from the inside. "Sage!" Dean yelled as he checked her. "Dean I need you to kill me" She blurted out. Dean looked shocked to what Sage had said. "No no there has to be another way Sage" Dean said hesitantly. "You've survived living with your aunt. You can beat this!" Sam looked at her.
Lilvia growled and held Dean against the wall from his neck. "Sage!" Sam yelled. Lilvia just flung him across the room "Shut up. Both of you. Sage is nothing but a terrified little child" She glared at Dean. "She can't save you because she's weak!" She yelled. "Sage, Listen. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me and I know you can fight this!" Dean struggled for air.
"Dean" Sage snarled and fell backwards. For a moment she looked into Deans eyes as if she was full of regret through her fog like eyes. "I'm sorry" She whispered. She reached out her hand for the knife in Deans pocket it soon began to cut its way through his pocket. Sage concentrated harder and the knife whizzed out of his pocket. "Wait no!" Lilvia looked startled. The knife quickly plunged into her chest. A white light flickered before her white eyes turned back to Sage's warm brown eyes. Her body collapsed on the floor. Sam picked her head up. "Sage-hey you're gonna be okay" Dean slightly hid his panic. She coughed up the blood that was choking her throat. "Dean" Sam said as he showed Dean his hands that were drenched in blood. The knife had gone through Sage when she used her powerful telekinetic force. It had attached itself on the wall, soaked in blood. "We can fix this. We can" Dean said ignoring Sam. "Dean" She said weakly. "It's okay" she coughed. "I saved both of you. I'm not useless after all" She smiled. "Thank you" She chuckled. "Sage don't talk like that. You're gonna be fine. We'll fix you up and you can have a normal life" Dean tried to be hopeful, but Sage didn't respond. "Sage?" Dean widened his eyes. Sam looked down at Sage's body resting peacefully.

They both didn't want to accept it.
They both didn't believe Sage was dead.

Sage's POV

Are you going to Scarborough Fair:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

The music was ringing in my ears as I walked through the peaceful forest. It's been a while since I've felt the orange leaves crunch beneath my feet. I walked further until I found the source of the music.
"Hello again" The woman said. "I bet you don't remember me" She sighed. "My mom used to sing that song to me" I said. "I know" She replied. She walked close and poked my forehead, sending a wave of memories. All from my parents to my aunt and to the Winchesters. A feeling of panic grew as the calm forest faded back to the place where I killed myself. I looked at my body. "Did I really kill Lilvia?" I asked, hopeful that the answer might be yes.
"Temporarily" The reaper rolled her eyes "How long exactly is temporarily?" I almost yelled.
"I can see you're feeling overwhelmed by this" She sighed. "But temporarily is whenever you die, and when Lilvia dies you come back. Well that's just a hunch anyway" She shrugged.

I had to take a moment to take it all in. The thought of how dangerous I was to everyone terrified me. Lilvia could take over whenever I die but what if she takes over whenever she wants?

"There is something else you should know and I'll make sure you'll remember when you wake up" She interrupted my thoughts.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I can't reap you"

The words left me speechless. "I-I don't understand. What do you mean you can't reap me?" I stuttered. She held my hand and we began walking towards a light, but I was stopped. It seemed like there was something blocking me. It was a clear barrier; it was almost like glass. "Your uncle sold his soul to save you. He used his soul to make you immortal" She said.
"I bet you probably know what that all means" She looked at me, knowing I do in fact understand

"I won't always see you when you die, but if you need me I'll be taking you to The Empty" she said before disappearing.

I guess I didn't really have a choice. I could
always stay here and wait for Lilvia to take over, but I'm not that careless to do that and besides, the thought of the The Empty sent shivers down my spine.

It's time I woke up. I really can't stay here forever.
I held my eyes shut and allowed the melody of Scarborough Fair to consume me.

Third Person POV

Dean was on the floor with tears streaming through his wide green eyes. He's lost for words. Sam stood there in denial. Not believing what he's witnessed. "She was sixteen Sam"
"She didn't deserve this" he sniffed
"She didn't deserve this life that we have" he got up. "So what now?" Sam asked his voice cracking "We salt and burn the body" Dean looked sadly. The sound of Spooky's bell grew as he walked close to Sage's body. Spooky looked at the Winchesters as if he was trying to tell them to wake his owner, but Spooky looked back at Sage and began rubbing his face on her. Sam and Dean walked out to get a bit of fresh air, leaving Spooky to meow painfully, wishing his owner would wake up.

But there was no response.

Until Spooky poked the body. The corpse twitched and a sound of flesh mending itself. This sound silenced Spooky. The hole in Sage's body slowly began mending itself. Gradually, blood began to pump back to her body, lighting up her once pale skin.

She opened her eyes and inhaled deeply as if this were the first she's ever breathed in years. This lead to Sam and Dean rushing in. Gazing and dazed as they saw the corpse back to life.

(A/N)
After a long time of writers block, I give you the end of this fanfic.
Jk I still have (maybe) a bit more
Lol see you in the next chapter ;)
-Latifa (the meme)