Out of Control

Hey, there's been a mental amount of support for this recently (I'm assuming it's because series three just launched?) but I'm very grateful regardless. I haven't actually started watching series three yet, so haven't written any thing for the current series. I intend to however, but this is as much as I've written so far about Tiffany, enjoy xx

They had been good chips. That was the only positive Tiffany had taken out of that Saturday morning, the chips had been good.

They had been walking down the road, barely ten minutes from the Dumping Ground, a polystyrene bowl full of chips in each of their hands, when Liam had spotted the mobility scooter.

“No way!” he had said, turning the key that had been carelessly left in the ignition, and began to drive round the small courtyard outside the market. Tiffany and Frank laughed as they watched him, “You’re so gonna get caught mate!” Frank called, as Liam grinned like a maniac.

“This is awesome! Why do they only let old people have these?” Liam called back at him and Frank shook his head, smiling.

“Come on, let me have a go!”

“Nah, mate, this thing is mine now!”

“Oi!” a shout came from the door of one of the shops.

Liam panicked as an elderly man started towards him. Tiffany watched as the scooter slipped from his grasp and he slipped sideways from the seat, the great metal thing pinning him to the ground.

“Liam!” she yelled, reaching him before the old man, she pulled the mobility scooter from him and pulled him to his feet. “You okay?” he nodded shakily.

“HE WON’T BE IN A MINUTE! YOU STOLE MY SCOOTER, YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE IT!” the old man roared.

“I never!” Liam cried indignantly.

“DON’T LIE YOU INSOLENT LITTLE BRAT! I’M GOING TO THE POILCE FOR THIS, YOU BET I AM!”

The colour drained from Liam’s face, he knew he couldn’t be sent to the police anymore.

*

He stood, struggling with his tie. “Urgh!” he yelled throwing it on the sofa.

“Oh, come here.” Tiffany said, standing up and taking the tie. He grumbled as she began to tie it, around his neck. Tee and Carmen started sniggering from the stairs.

“Well I’m glad you’re all having fun!” he yelled at them, “Hold still.” Tiffany said, sighing.

“I think you look smart,” Tee grinned, “and sensible.” Carmen added.

“There’s a first.” Elektra called from the doorway, setting the younger girls into more fits of hysterics.

“Why do I have to wear this dingy suit anyway?” Liam asked Mike as he passed by.

“Because, when you end up in court, it pays to make it look like you made an effort.” He snapped.

“I was just messing about...”

“Liam.” Mike turned and glared at him, “This could be the last straw, you could be...”

“What? Sent down?” Liam muttered, Mike shook his head and left, “I’ll wait for you in the car.”

“That’s what he thinks isn’t it.” Liam said quietly to Tiffany as she finished with his tie, a hint of worry in his voice.

“No, he’s just worried for you, to be honest so am I.” She smiled weakly.