Tiffany's Yellow File

If you actually watch the programme, you will be aware of something they often refer to as a 'Yellow File'. I took this to be a file that has details of every child's life within care, and so I decided to write one for Tiffany. Within this (it's not a chapter of the story) you will find Tiffany's background, as well as how I see her. It was the hardest thing I have written about her, as she has become very 'real' to me as a character. I haven't got anymore story to upload for you becuase I did not watch series three. I was happy leaving her where I did - thank you for your continued support, enjoy. 

Golddigga, Tiffany

Gender: F

DOB: 22.2.97

Foster/Adopted Parents:

Luca and Ann Kearse, Paris Coates, Jasmine and Joshua Burgundy

Appearance:

AGE: Four.

Tiffany appears to be fairly short when compared to most four year olds, and incredibly slimmer, due to being possibly underfed. She has fair blonde hair, pale skin and bright, sea-green eyes.

Jenny Edwards, 2002, Elmtree House

AGE: Five.

She is very small when compared with other children her age, and slightly underweight. Her hair colour is somewhere in between brown and blonde, but closer to the latter. She has extraordinarily bright green eyes, and a prominent gash runs from her nose, past her eye and into her hairline. It is exceedingly likely that this will scar.

Marisa Karterland, 2003, Moorhens Cottage

AGE: Nine.

Tiffany is an average height for her age, and fairly slender. She has dark blonde hair and bright green eyes. An obvious scar is clear from her nose into her hairline.

Markus Johns, 2006, Burnywood Manor

AGE: Eleven.

Tiffany has mousy brown hair, and bright green eyes. She is of a similar height to other children her age, and of a similar weight. She also carries a noticeable scar that begins at the top of her nose, brushes close to her eye and follows through to her hairline.

Eileen Dighams, 2008, Dew Home

AGE: Thirteen.

Tiffany is of an average height for her age, and average weight. Her natural hair is a mousy brown colour but she dyes it regularly, usually red or auburn. Tiffany has bright green eyes, and a pale complexion. A significant scar runs along from the top half of her nose and protrudes close to her eye and up into her hairline. She has had this scar since the age of five. 

Mike Milligan, 2010, Elmtree House

Personality:

Tiffany comes across as quite a quiet person. She keeps herself to herself and rarely lets anyone else in. She is a unique individual, and tends to act fairly tomboyish at the moment, although she went through a dark phase brushing on emoism. She has an unusually close relationship with Liam O’Donovan and Frank Matthews.

History:

February 2002 – February 2003, Arrival at Elmtree House and first year in care

A small child was left on the doorstep of Elmtree House late into the night of 22nd February 2002. The girl apparently had no command of language at all, and therefore could not tell us her name, the name of her parents or anything regarding what had occurred prior to her being left on our doorstep. She wore a small Tiffany & Co. bracelet secured twice over on her tiny wrist and an oversized Golddigga sweatshirt wrapped around her shoulders, other than this she had no possessions whatsoever. The girl stayed with us for many nights, during which time we accordingly contacted the police, giving them DNA swabs from the girl. No-one reported the child missing during this time and the swabs were negative against any Government records. The only link we had to the child’s past was the girl herself, and she, it appeared had no knowledge to speak of either.