Chapter 1: Ales Miller

"Ales what can you say about the rumor between you and Nicole Han dating each other?"

"Mr. Miller how about your relationship with Alia Generosa?"

"Can you confirm that you are dating Ms. Lucy Mendez, Ales?"

"Are you the new endorser of H&Q Fragrance?"

"Don't you want to be an artist at the same time?"

I just keep on walking without answering their questions until I reached my car. They are too loud, and seriously I'm not in the mood right now to have a chitchat with them.

Earlier, I have an argument with my manager regarding with my latest project of modeling a famous clothes with a partner. They want me to go to Paris as soon as possible to meet her. But I declined. Who is she by the way?

I am currently here in the US. I signed a contract with H&Q Fragrance and the next stop that I will be heading to is to meet Maria White. My new fling. I've met her in this club here in US and the good thing about her is she is not clingy unlike my past flings.

When I was about to park my car, I saw her flirting with the waiter. Oh come on, this is a major turn off. Low class bitch. I didn't park my car at all, instead I left the place and went to the hotel I am staying. My ego was hurt. Who did she think she is to flirt with other man, a waiter to be exact when she is still my fling. I don't share my toys especially not with a nobody.

I'll let her wait in that cafe until her feet grow its roots.

I'm so damn tired so I will sleep peacefully. I turned my phone off, remove my clothes aside from my boxers and shoot to my bed.

I am Alexander Cristobal Miller Francois, always on top, nobody overruled me, no one can dictate me, mighty and high. Damn the world, damn all the people in this world.