Chapter 3: Ales in Pinas

A nice view to start my day hmm. I am currently looking at the glass window wherein I can see the full view of different tall buildings and establishments.

Tss. Gotta move my ass now, too much time were wasted already.

It was 7 o'clock in the morning I need to be at the airport at 8. I am going back to the Philippines after so many years had passed. My family is staying there and my parents will celebrate their silver anniversary the day after tomorrow. It's an order for me to be there which was sent by my oh-so-good brother.

He called earlier and he threatened me that if I will not show up, I will lost my career. How genius of him. He knows that modeling is my everything. I am the king in this field, no one else can take it away.

*phone rings*

"Yeah?" I picked up my phone and answered this call.

"It's Maria. Ales why didn't you come last night?! I've waited for you! Where are you?! Come to my place and say sorry to me!" An angry voice filled my ears.

"How are you slut? Have you taste the waiter that you were flirting with?" I asked sarcastically.

"W-what?! H-hey!" The bitch stuttered huh?

"Don't call me again, don't dictate me nor tell me what to do, you are nothing and don't forget that I am Ales. You're just a trash so fuck off!" I didn't wait for her to speak up again. I ended the call and throw my phone on the bed.

I went to my speakers and turn it on with a full blast of volume that covered my whole room.

At exactly 8 o'clock, I am now here at the airport. It's too hot and my I am getting annoyed with these media. They are everywhere, asking too many questions.

"Hey guys listen, I do appreciate you guys but give me my space. I want to be free from all the paparazzi at media for a while, stop with these stuffs and bear with me Kay?" Silence taken the place after I finished my short speech.

I put on my shades and made my way inside. Then, when I found my designated seat I turn on my iPod and listen to it until I closed my eyes.

Hours have passed and I was woke up by a voice. Who dared to wake me up?

"Mr. Miller, the plane had landed safely in the Philippines. Current time is 1pm in the afternoon and our location is Manila, Philippines." Oh its the pilot

"Okay." With that, I stand up and leave.

The hot temperature of the country welcomed me. I saw a lot of banners from the fans, so I smiled at them. Then they start shouting my name. That's what you called "The Ales Effect".

My phone rang so I answered it while finding our men.

"Alexander, you will stay here with us. Our men will bring you here. Don't try to escape or run if you don't want to see your downfall written in the tabloids and magazines."

"Welcome back to me too brother. I appreciate your call. Really. Here's my reaction, get lost!" I turn off my phone and with an irritated look I face the person who called me.

"Mr. Miller, welcome back. This way sir." Butler Go lead the way and when we get there I closed my eyes and try to gain back my composure again.

Alessandro Crimson Miller Francois, time will come that you will bow to me. Just wait for it for a little while.

Tsk! Damn it!