Chapter 2: Charlotta Grandees Velveeta Quincy Deviaramora Majorca Sczeowage

"Princess Grandees, His royal highness Prince Damian is looking for you." A maid entered my room. And with her news I immediately jumped from my bed.

"Really? Where is he? When did he arrive?" My eyes were sparkling as I ask the maid.

"Yes Princess. Prince Damian is in his room. He just got here a few minutes ago."

I hurriedly run and went to his room. Jeez that idiot brother of mine. He never told me that today is his arrival. By the time I entered his room, my eyes looked for him but he is nowhere to be found.

"Hey little princess, looking for your handsome brother?" I heard him at my back.

"My gosh Damian, I will kill you! Come here and don't run away from me! I will never forget the mess that you create and I swear..." I stopped from what I am saying and catch my breath first.

"Out of breath I guess? How sweet of you to welcome me with those remarks." He went near me and that's when I pinch his cheek.

"Shut up you idiot! We will go to that arrogant best friend of yours and explain to him the truth!" I yelled at him.

"Yesh, yesh, butch letch go osh my cheek. Itsh hurtsh. Ouchh." He said. I let him go and arched my one eyebrow at him.

"Good. Hurry up before I murder you."

When we reached the place of his best friend, I throw him my dagger look and he just laugh at me and raise his hand.

Wesley is on his room and when we entered, he was surprised.

"Damn dude when did you arrive. You never call me that you will go here today with my lovely princess. Hi pretty, did you miss my presence already?"

He go near me and I swear when he touch me, I will twist his hand.

Then, he put his arms around me. That's my cue! I twist his arms and put it at the back. I heard his bones cracking and he cried in pain.

"I told you to never touch me even the single strand of my hair! I don't care if you are a royalty too but I am so full of you!" My boiling point is at its highest peek right now. I so hate this man.

"Grandees let him go already or else they will sue you." I heard Damian so I let go of this arrogant prince.

"I'm out of here. Damian, talk to him. Explain to him every single details or else you know what will happen to you."

I told the driver to bring me to the palace. I need to talk to the King and Queen.