Chapter 6: Hell Yeah

Hi everyone! ^,^ I just want to say thank you! I didn't expect that my story would reach 1K reads. Thank you very much! Please keep on supporting The Model Vs. The Princess. ^,^

Xoxo,
Q.S.F
#Happy1KReads

--
Sunday Morning of Adam Levine is currently playing in my room and hell yeah, today is Sunday and it is also a good morning.

But is it really a good morning for a person whose experiencing a headache?

*phone rings*

"Do you want to get out your ass in there?"

"Of course! I wouldn't say no but, nah-uh if it is all about my work then forget it I can escape in this place for all I want."

"Oh no, don't think about it that way silly."

"Then? Speak up. My time is priceless."

"Ready your plane and go here in Paris. Now."

*end of phone call*

Dang! I think after all, it's really a Good Sunday Morning for me.

I am about to went inside my sports car when another sports car came in the view.

"Ales, where are you going?" It was Crim. Don't test my patience this time brother because I might spill the bean.

"None of your fucking business. Get that fucking car of yours away from my way." I entered my car immediately and didn't wait for any reply but I guess he really wants to play.

That's it, he wanted this and so I will give it to him.

"Crimson, Crimson, Crimson you've reach my boiling point. Move out or do you want me to tell you your own story?" I eyed him and saw a frown was made on his forehead.

"What do you mean with my own story?" Ha! This dick head really chose his own path.

"Okay, let's have a storytelling. Yes brother, right here in the middle of the fucking road." I gave him a smirk and seat on the hood of my car while facing him.

"Five years ago, there's this saint man known by everyone. He's smart, kind, rich, and so on. Little did they know that this guy made a very very big mistake. Tsk tsk bad for him. What is it? I will continue-" Crim cut me off in the middle of my story.

The beast was about to brought back to life. Hahaha!

"Stop it now Ales I don't want to listen." He turned his back but no way that I would let him.

"No you should listen! This is very interesting! Where am I? Oh it's on the part where I would unleash his monster." I teased him.

"Fuck it! Stop now Alexander!" He shouted.

Go on, call some attention! The more the merrier.

"Hahaha! Why would I? Let's tell it to the world of how cruel and merciless are you! You're just like me, we are both a demon. But then, I would not level myself to you. To a rapist and a murderer like you! Shit!"

I didn't see it coming! He fucking punch me!

Now, in the middle of this fucking road, two demons were seen fighting. You are so dead Crim!

"Fuck you Ales! I will kill you! Argh!"

"Same with you! Let's see each other in hell! Asshole!"

"Oh no! Crim! Ales! Alberto, patigilin mo sila!"

*Bang!*
A loud bang was heard and that's when we came back to our senses.

I am still holding Crim and he is to me.

This is the part where the great father came in the picture together with our mother.

With this, I will expect my face again in the tabloids a few hours from now.