Chapter 4: Plans of the Princess

Grandees' POV

"Queen, Prince Damian will explain everything. I told you it's not my fault." I am here at the gazebo with my mother, Queen Eva Sczeowage.

"Okay my dear. But we will wait for the King before we settle. Anyway, why is Prince Damian not with you?" If it is not the Queen, I would love to roll my eyes for the question.

"Well, I am old enough to be with him always. I can take care of myself and I so hate him right now. Don't ask mother, because you know the answer." There's a hint of pissed in my voice.

My mother tap my shoulder and kiss my head.

"You are my children, I don't want to see you arguing and hating each other. Please forgive him after this okay?" With my mother's soothing voice, my nerves calmed.

"Yes Queen. Let's just hope that King will allow me with my plans now." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

I love my mother so much.

The moment that my brother walked in, the person next to him came in also. King Arland Sczeowage, our great king and also a loving husband to our mother and a protective father to us.

We bow down to each other and take our seats after.

"My kids, what is this issue all about now?" He asked while looking intently to us.

"King, our Prince Damian here will explain everything. When I said everything, it means all of it. Right Prince?" I eyed my brother with both of my eyebrows up.

"Yes Princess. King Arland, I want to apologize for the mistake that I've made. A few months ago, before I leave I set up my sister which is our Princess with my best friend Prince Wesley of Wellington."

"Do the further explanation, I'm all ears." The king said and signed to go on.

"Uh, to make the story short it's my fault that you thought the Princess is secretly dating Prince Wesley. To clear it to you, they are just acquaintance father, totally not even friends." My brother cut the story short huh. And if our father won't still agree with my plans, expect that he will live in hell as long as I am around.

"So? You were saying Princess Grandees?" My father suddenly look at me.

I smiled sweetly at him then I answered, "I want my freedom back and let me pursue my modeling career."

Silence filled the air after my words. What? Don't tell me that the explanations are useless? Oh come on!

"You still keep on pushing this thing Princess. But to your dismay, I am still not allowing you with your plans. Stay here in the palace because this is your home. You have duties and responsibilities that you can't abandon." With his words, I felt the heaviness in my chest.

"I thought we had our agreement? When I cleared my name with those accusations, you will let me be free. You said you will support me with the track that I am choosing. Don't you think you are being unfair father?" The sadness is eating me alive. The evidence can be heard on my voice.

My eyes are starting to feel the heat while I am looking at them. Pleading and asking for their understanding.

"King Arland, let's talk. Prince Damian, take the Princess with you. Don't leave her side we will call you after this." The queen spoke and I am wishing that she can change the decision of my father.

I was walking to my room when my brother stopped me and block my way.

"Get out of my face." I told him but he didn't bulge.

"Grandees, can't you forgive me? I am really sorry for what I've done. I was so childish and agreed with that plan. I didn't think first before I move, but here I am pleading for your forgiveness." He said. I look at him and pinch his cheeks hard.

With his puppy eyed look, I don't think anyone can resist him.

"Psh. Too much drama, okay. You're forgiven just don't do that again because you know what it feels like you are selling me to your arrogant best friend." I said to him.

"Oh no, it's not like that, remove that from your mind because I will never gonna do that." He answered.

Instead of going to my room, we decided that we will just go to the fish pond.

The nervousness is still in me but I managed to handle it. I am hoping to that positive side that I can surpass the King's decision.