Chapter 14

***Vic's POV***

"I miss you" I say into my phone, sighing at the end. It's Friday, 4:00pm, and not long ago, the whole school was released for a relaxing weekend.

"Do you want me to come over?" Kellin asks. I hear shifting in the background, so I'm assuming he is getting up. "It's up to you, babe. Mike is here, but my parents are gone" I respond.

"I'm on my way!" Kellin beamed. "Bye, love you" I said. Fuck.

"W-what?" Kellin said. I quickly came up with an excuse. "Sorry, I'm really used to saying that to my parents over the phone. They're the only ones I really talk to on it" I respond nonchalantly, even though I'm shaking on the inside. "Oh.. Okay. See you soon.." Kellin trails off. "Love you" He teases.

"Shut up and get your fine ass over here so I can kiss you" I say in a playful, seductive tone. Kellin giggles. "Okay."

-

In 15 minutes, there is a knock on the front door of my cozy house. I run to open it, and when I do, I'm greeted with the smiling face of Kellin. My heart melts. I motion for him to come inside, and shut the door behind him. He quickly rids his gray toms, and wraps his arms around my neck. "Hi."

I press my lips to his, and run a hand through his silky, raven hair. He pushes himself closer to me, and I pull him in, grinding against him slowly. He glides his tongue along my bottom lip, but I break the kiss. He pouts. "Upstairs. Now" I say sternly. He nods, and we both run up the stairs (well, Kellin kinda jogs, due to his ribs).

We enter my room, and I close the door behind us. I stand there, looking at the blue-eyed boy a couple feet away from me. I notice a purple bruise on his jaw. It wasn't there at school. "Come here" Kellin whines, blowing kisses my way. I just stand there. Kellins fake frown quickly turns into a serious, yet questioning, look. "Vic.. what's wrong?" He asks.

I walk slowly over to my bed, locking eyes with him the whole way there. "Vic? Are you okay?" Kellin asks, worry coating his voice.

I sit on my bed, and place my head in my hands, my elbows resting on my knees. I feel the weight on my bed shift, and know Kellin has sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" Kellin asks. He wraps an arm around my torso, and pulls me so that my head is on his lap. I start to cry a little.

"I'm so fucking worried about you, Kells" I whimper. He sighs. "Vic, don't be worried, I'm fine, honestly" Kellin says simply. I pull my head up and off his lap.

"You're fine?" I say disbelievingly. "How can you be fine when you hardly ever eat, you self-harm, you get beat up at school, and.... and..." I trail off. Kellin looks dumbfounded. "And I can't do anything to help" I finish, looking at my feet.

"Vic," Kellin starts. "You're helping. You're helping so much. You're one of the only good things in my life. So I'm ready to tell you" Kellin says, reaching for my hand. "Are you sure?" I say. He nods.

Kellin starts his story, and once he gets into it, he is spilling everything out, crying, and even yelling. He tells me about his old school, the truth or dare game he played that ruined his life, the loss of his parents, and how his uncle was the only one to take him in. How his uncle abuses him. His ribs are extra swollen because of his uncle. He told me why he cuts. He cuts because the mental pain is so bad, that he has to bring physical pain to forget about it. He told me about how he thinks he is fat, and doesn't eat so he stays skinny. He told me about the voice in the back of his head that points out all of his flaws. He told me a bunch of stuff. He told me everything, and I listened. I squeezed his hand, and told him everything was going to be alright. Because it is.

I'm going to help him through this battle. I need him to be happy. I need to report his uncle. I need to stop him from relying on those blades. I need that voice to stop putting him down. I just need him to feel loved.

Currently, we are laying down, him on top of me, crying and sobbing into my chest. He is soaking my shirt. Do I care? No.

I am running my fingers through his hair, whispering cute things in his ear to make him feel better. He keeps saying something, but it is muffled by my shirt. I lean my head forward, trying to hear him better.

"I hate life, I hate life, I hate life.."

My stomach drops, and I immediately feel like puking.

"Kill me, kill me.."

My Kellin wants to die.

"I can't do this anymore, I can't, I can't.."

I grip his shoulders, and pull him off my chest to face me. His eyes are bloodshot, his face is red, and his hair is sticking to his face. "Please don't say those things. Kellin, you're my everything now. I don't want to lose you" I say, blinking back the tears in my eyes. Kellin just looks at me. I look back. "I am so done, Vic. Just let me die. No one cares" Kellin says, whispering the last part.

I lift him off of me, and place him gently on my bed. I get up, and walk out of my room. I go into the bathroom, slam the door shut, and kick the bathroom wall as hard as I can.

"Fuck!" I scream in anger. I quickly come out of the bathroom, and back into my room. Kellin is sitting there, staring at me, eyes full of shock. I close the door lightly. "Sorry" I say. "S'fine" Kellin murmurs, squirming a little.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I just needed to get that out" I say as I walk over to Kellin. I straddle his hips, and pin his wrists against the bed. I trail kisses down his neck. Kellins body is stiff.

"Wanna know something?" I say, while I nip at his neck. "S-Sure" Kellin says, releasing a tiny moan.

"You're perfect. I never want to hear you say those things again, okay?" I say, moving my head up to Kellins ear, flicking his earlobe with my tongue. "Uh, I'll try" Kellin says.

"Uh, no. You will." I say. He nods. "I'm gonna protect you. I'll always be here. No matter what. If you ever feel like placing that blade on your wrist, or any body part for that matter, you call me. I will fucking bolt it, to wherever you are, whether it be at your house, in a forest, or even half way across the fucking country. I will be there. Also, I'm calling child services and reporting your uncle" I finish.

He nods, but quickly adds in "I will have no where to live."

Shit. I never thought of that.

"We'll think of some-" I start, but cut myself off. He could live here.

"You can live here" I whisper, so quietly he couldn't here me. "What?" Kellin asks. "You could live here. With me" I say, louder this time. "Ya think?" Kellin asks.

"Hopefully. I'll ask my mom tonight. Do you mind if I tell her about your home life, so she knows the back story of why you should live here?" I ask. Kellin hesitates for a moment. "Tell her that if its necessary" He says. I nod.

I kiss him on the cheek. "I'll ask her when she gets home."

Holy fuck, I hope she says yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] hey. yeah. so this happened. also, thanks so fucking much for 201 reads xoxo)