Chapter 21

***Kellins POV***

Do it. You're a failure anyways. A couple more won't hurt anybody.

"Yes it will!" I whisper-shout. "It will hurt Vic! He cares! He cares so much!"

You think he 'cares'? I think that's just a sugar coat for 'he doesn't want to be the cause of your death'.

"Shut up" I whisper.

No.

"Please, just shut up" I whisper again.

No.

"Shut up" I whisper-yell.

No!

"Shut up!" I yell, and throw my box of blades across the bathroom. The box opens, and my razors scatter everywhere.

Look what you've done. Stupid, stupid boy.

"Kells?" I hear a voice say.

I don't answer.

"Kells! Kellin, are you okay? Oh my god Kellin, I'm coming in!" The voice, that I worked out as Vic's, says.

Moments later, I hear the door knob jiggle, and turn.

The door flung open, and Vic is standing there in an undershirt and boxers. He walks in, and closes the door. He rushes over to me.

He'll hurt you. Don't let him touch you.

"No!" I yell, and run into Vic's embrace.

Fool.

I begin to bawl into Vics chest.

"Vic, I can't do this anymore. I can't, I physically can't. I was gonna cut, but then I thought of you, and I didn't. But it has come back. The voice. Its telling me to do things, and if I don't, it doesn't shut up. It's telling me you don't care, and it-" I said all in one breath, and stopped to breathe.

I started sobbing vigorously, shaking, crying, and my knees began to feel weak. Vic lowers me to the bathroom floor.

I collapse in his arms.

I hear a soft female voice ask if I'm okay, and Vic says I'm fine. I suppose its his mother.

I open my eyes, and see a nearby blade, and pick it up. I keep my eyes on it. "You monster" I whisper, and bring it to my skin. Vic quickly grabs my hand.

"If I were you, I'd put that away" Vic sings, and struggles with me to take the blade away. I sob, and try to press it to my skin.

"See, you're just wasted and thinking 'bout the past again," Vic sings softly, and removes the blade from between my thumb and index finger. "Darling, you'll be okay."

Vic continues to sing, and soon enough, I quietly cry myself to sleep.

-

"Morning, beautiful" I hear Vic say.

I shoot my eyes open.

"Where are my blades?" I ask.

Vics face pales. "I- uh, I threw them out" he replies.

"Vic! What the hell?" I shout. "I need to help you! I won't let you get hurt again.." Vic yells, but whispers the last part.

I immediately feel guilt wash over me.

I sigh. "I'm sorry. I'm such a fuck up-"

"I love you" Vic says, cutting me off. "How? How could anyone love me?" I argue.

"Maybe because you're amazing" Vic says simply.

"Amazing? You think this-" I roll up my sleeve, "-is amazing?"

"Yes. I do. Those scars are you. They are a part of you. That's why they are amazing. Just in their own way. Not in general. I hate that you do this to yourself, but it's you" Vic says, taking one of my hands in both of his.

"I just don't understand" I say, searching his eyes for a sign that he is lying. None found. "You don't have to understand. Just know that this is how I feel about you" Vic says just above a whisper.

"Kiss me" I say. Vic leans over, and presses his lips to mine. This kiss basically explains how much he loves me. He pulls away.

"I love you" I tell him. He smiles. "I love you too, sweetie."

I pull his face towards mine, and I put my lips next to his ear.

"I'm glad you threw out my blades" I say in a barely audible whisper.

"Me too" He says, and kisses my cheek.

I pull my sleeve down, and wrap my arms around his neck.

I look into his chocolate brown eyes, and connect our lips once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] just a chapter to express the loooove c: hope you liked it! next chapter WILL be continuing from this ending, and WILL be smut! virgin eyes go away! also thanks for 500 reads holy mother of reads)