Chapter 19

***Kellins POV***

"Today class, we are learning about the Middle Path, which is what Hindu's believe is the way of life..." Mr. Sheldon blabbers on, and I zone out. World Religions isn't really my thing, but I guess I have to take the class.

One of the good things, is that Vic is in this class. He sits all the way at the front though, when I'm stuck here at the back.

I sigh, and take out my notebook. I open to a fresh page, and start to doodle. I let my mind wander a bit, and start drawing hearts with one world in the center of them. Vic.

I smile at all the hearts, and close my notebook with a content smile on my face. I look around to see if anyone saw my doodles, but I am alone at the back of the room.

I let my eyes scan the room, and they land on my boyfriend. I put my elbows on the desk, and rest my head on my hand. I stare at Vic for a good 5 minutes, and then he turns his head around, and we lock eyes.

I immediately blush, and turn my head away, all of a sudden very interested in what the teacher has to say.

"Alright class, I'm going to let you out early. Remember that your assignment on Hinduism is due on Friday" Mr. Sheldon says. Everybody begins to pack up, and I start to gather my things. I get everything out of my desk extremely quick, which results in dropping all of my shit on the floor.

I bend down to pick up my items, and I am greeted by a pair of tan arms on a nearby book I dropped. I lower my head down more, to avoid eye contact, and continue picking up books. I pick up everything in my reach, and lift my head up. As soon as my head lifts up, I have a pair of lips on mine.

It comes off as a surprise at first, but I soon melt into the kiss and I close my eyes. Vics lips feel so smooth.

I break off, and look around the room. The whole class has left, and the teacher isn't in here anymore. Thank god, the door is closed.

"Here's your book" Vic says, handing it to me. "Tha-" I start, but Vic crashes his lips on mine. I fall to the floor, and Vic comes on top of me. "Vic," I say through kisses. "I have to go to class."

"Screw class" Vic says, and glides his tongue along my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I push him away. "You're so horny."

Vic pouts. "Am not."

"Are too."

"Shut up!"

"No." I say as I start to get up.

Vic puts his hands under my armpits, and lifts me up. I squeal, and laugh. He puts me down, so I'm on my feet and I laugh.

We head towards the door, and Vic grabs my hand. I let go. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Lets go public" Vic says. "I get bullied enough, Vic. As much as I want to, I-I-I can't" I say, frowning.

Vic interlaces out fingers.

"If anybody, and I mean anybody, lays a hand on you, or even a finger, I will hunt them down. I love you too much to let you get hurt again. I will protect you. Lets go public. So, we might get a rude comment or two, but if they try and hurt you, I'll let them hurt me instead" Vic states. I sigh.

"Vic," I begin. "I can't let you get hurt."

"Neither can I!" Vic nearly shouts immediately after I finish speaking. "Fuck, Kellin!" He whisper-yells, and laughs a little.

I smile. "I trust you, okay? Lets go public"

"Really?" Vic says, eyes lighting up. "Yeah" I say. "Why the hell not?"

I take Vics hand in mine, and push the door of the classroom open, revealing one of the many hallways in Lentwood High.

Some people stare, some people whisper, and a couple people, not many, smile at us. I feel so free. Nobody is bothering us.

For once, I can actually consider myself at peace. I don't know why I feel this way now, but it's happening. And I couldn't be happier.

Vic and I head to our next class, holding hands, and sharing kisses the whole way there.

-

I hate homework so much. Who needs to know about the perimeter of circles? I am never going to use this in my life. Ever.

I groan, and throw my pencil at the bedroom wall. I put my head in my hands, and breathe.

I hear a light knock on the door. "Babe, are you okay?" Vic says. "Yeah, fine" I mumble.

The door opens, and I feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around my neck shortly after. "Need help?" Vic asks.

"Yes, please" I answer, turning to face him. I take a chunk of his hair, and pull his head down to attach our lips. He pulls away.

"Whoa, whoa! I'm not here to kiss you, I'm here to help you with your homework" Vic says, grabbing a pen on the nightstand, and reading the questions I have to do. I stand up, and Vic sits down. I swing one leg over his waist, and straddle him.

I bring my mouth next to his ear and whisper, "I wanted to do a bit more than kissing."

I feel Vic shiver. I smirk, and flick his earlobe with my tongue. "No" Vic says firmly. "We're gonna do your homework."

I pout. "You're no fun."

"Yes I am."

"No, you're not."

"Oh, I'll show you fun."

And with that, Vic pulls my head towards his and smashes our lips together. Like, he smashes them together.

I can feel the outline of his teeth through his upper lip. I smile, knowing my plan had succeeded, and run my hands through his hair. He bucks his hips into mine, and I moan, effectively breaking the kiss. I can feel myself getting harder.

I look down, and notice Vic's hand playing with the zipper on my jeans. "Please" I breathe out, and thrust my hips into his hand. He palms me, and I moan once again. He then lifts me up, and swiftly places me on the bottom bunk.

I close my eyes, ready for him to do something. Nothing happens.

I open my eyes, and see Vic at the doorway.

"Fun, huh?" Vic says with a sly smirk, and walks out the door.

Fucking bastard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] yay! chapter! I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS YAY also if you ever want to talk to me, send me a message c: I'd like to get to know some of my readers, you guys rock!)