Chapter 3

The sun was shining through your Window and woke you up.
You rememberd last night but realized you were in your bed... So it had to be dream right?

You got up from your bed and walked downstairs to see what the kitchen looked like after last night, everything looked the same. So nothing happend right?

Your phone started ringing and you ran upstairs to get your phone and picked up, it was f/n

(Bold text is your friend and you are normal)

"HI Y/N! Wanna hang out today?"
"Yeah, sure, when and where?"
"How about the coffee shop we visited last time?"

You froze, all you could think of was the white haired male that looked identical to the guy from the coffee shop

"H...How about we try a different coffee shop this time?"
" Ahh please Y/N!!! I want to go there, their coffee was amazing!

You knew arguing with F/n wouldn't change her mind, so you agreed to go to the coffee shop again.

"Fine... What time?"
"Yaay! Let's meet up in an hour?"

You looked at the clock, it was 1 pm

"Ok, see you there F/n" and you hung up.

You took a quick shower and got dressed in your favorite clothes (Anything you want! ^~^)
You put on some make up (feel free to skip that aswell you are all beautiful with and without makeup<3)

You took a last check at the clock and it was 30min until you were gonna meet up with f/n.
You decided to go for a walk instead of just staying home, so you put on your shoes and went outside.

As you were walking towards the coffee shop you meet your g/f (Guy friend)

"heeeeey Y/n what's up?" he said and smiled gently at you.

"Hi F/n2 (Lol f/n2 is the guy friend from now on) I'm just waiting for f/n to come, we are gonna take a coffee at this coffee shop.

"Ah, I see, their coffee is great! Mind if I join you two?"

You smiled and answerd yes.

As you two were talking, and waiting for F/n, someone from The coffee shop with white hair struggled to walk out and kill f/n2.

F/n came by and you 3 went Inside and took a seat at a table.
A girl with purple hair came go your table and took your orders.
She went back to the disk and spoke to the white haired male as he prepared your drinks.

Kanekis Pov.

Touka took their orders and I couldn't stand seeing my beloved Y/n talking to that guy... Who does he think he is... Trying to steal my...

"KANEKI GO GIVE THEM THEIR ORDERS"

I woke up from my thoughs and saw a pissed off Touka.

"Ah....Gomen Touka-chan..."
I mumbled and started walking towards their table.

They all paied and I couldn't hold in this nice side of me much longer as the guy started asking me questions...

"So how old are you??"

"19 I mumbled irritated"

"Have you worked here long?"

"For a year"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I stared at him, and had a poker face.

"Eh, you could say so, I said and looked at y/n"

"Ahh is it the purple haired female over there??"

I shook my head uncomfortably.

"Geez F/n2 leave the poor guy alone!" F/n said.

"Well, It's alright!" I said and fake smiled.

"Well I gotta go back to work, customers" I said.

They nodded and my y/n was just being quiet all the time.

As I went away I heard that Guy talking so much to my y/n and flirted with her.

One thing is for sure, That guy, named "F/n2" has to DIE.

Sorry for any mistakes in the story, I'm on a train and I wrote this on my phone.
I Hope you enjoyed it! And keep safe from Kaneki guys ;)

//eyepatchWaifu