Chapter 7

...My mother! Kaneki was holding my mother by her hair and threw her on the floor in front of me. I ran towards her but got stopped by a red tentacle looking thing, A kagune. I looked up to get eye contact with a normal human eye and a ghoul eye. I gritted my teeth and stared at him. "Leave my mother alone Kaneki." I said coldly. The man looked at me and grinned. "Only if you promise me to be a good girl Y/n!" 

I looked at him, then at my crying mother. What was I supposed to do? I can't marry this psychopath, but I can't let my mom or the rest of my family die either. I can't let them down...I can't ruin their lives because of me. "I'll be a good girl, please let my mother go now." Kaneki looked very pleased with my answer. "I'll let her go, after I've asked her some questions" He pulled her up and dragged her out from the room and he didn't lock the door.  I heard him going downstairs and my mothers body hit the stairs. 

Kanekis POV.

"You will agree on y/n and me getting married RIGHT?!" Her mother looked frightened but nodded. "Will you attend the wedding and pretend that everything is perfect?" The mother looked a bit uncomfortable hearing the word "Wedding" I waited for her answer. "The thing is... y/n is only y/a (your age)... Don't you think it's a bit too early for her to get married? At least let it wait a couple of years?" She said. I slamed my fist on the table and looked up at the woman. "I know what's best for y/n, I know I can make her the happiest girl ever. y/n's mother stood up and looked at me with an annoyed expression, very similar to y/n's annoyed expression to be honest. "I'M NOT LETTING MY DAUGHTER GET MARRIED TO YOU, LEAVE HER ALONE YOU PSYCHOPATH!" she yelled. Out of anger, I stabbed her with my kagune, blood was all over the kitchen. Y/n's mother gasped for air and held her stomach where I stabbed her. She held into a wall but started to fall, "I'm ...Sorry... Y/n..." she said and fell down. 

"MOM!!!" A certain sweet angle voice called. Y/n. I forgot to lock the door. Y/n ran inside the kitchen and pushed me  out of the way. "Mom... I'm sorry" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "So y/n... do you have any ideas on baby names?" I said and smiled. She just stared at me. "How dare you Kaneki...How FUCKING DARE YOU!" she yelled out and stood up. "She said bad things about you y/n." I lied. "NO SHE DID NOT! I WAS HERE ALL ALONG YOU IDIO..." I smashed my lips on hers to shut her up. "Y/n...You said you would be a good girl...Good girls don't yell at their fiancé. She looked up at me with tears, then she looked at her mother. I lifted her up bridal style and walked upstairs. "Honey you need to rest, I'll fix some more for the wedding, if you need anything call for me okay?" I said calmly. "GO TO HELL ASSHOLE" she yelled. I put her down on the bed and then left without a word. 

Timeskip 7h later.

"Y/N!!!! OUR WEDDING IS IN 4 DAYS FROM TOMORROW! EVERYTHING IS FIXED!!!" I yelled happily.  She gave me a sad look. "You better behave on the wedding Y/N" I said and left. I heard crying from the room. But I ignored it. My precious fiancee...

A/N! AAHH I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I Feel really bad fbasnfkja ;c I'll try my best! Next chapter will be the Wedding. I hope you are all excited to marry this yandere boy hehe. Have a good day/night! ^^