Chapter 5

A/n! I'm so so sorry for no updates' i have been very busy, thanks for more than 1k reads! And all the votes! I Will try to be more active! Enjoy~

As we went to f/n's house, I felt like someone was staring at me, I looked around serval times, who was this man who is stalking me? What does he want with me? I haven't done anything as far as I know.

As we arrived to her house, I packed up my stuff as f/n prepared another bed for me to sleep in. It started to get dark outside and It made me feel... Very scared. What if he knows where I am? Impossible...I'm safe here right? All the questions were screaming in my head, so I decided to put the Tv on for some distraction. I put on the news and saw something shocking... I dropped the control on the floor and f/n walked in to see what was going on.
"A teenage boy have been executed at his home, the police says it looks like a ghoul attack and the CCG will take a closer look at the case, the boy's name was Y/n2 l/n and he died around 6:37 Pm. Everyone should stay inside for today since we don't know about the case"

"This can't be real"... I said and looked at f/n who looked like she was gonna faint any minute.
"Y/n-chan... We should just go to bed and see what happens tomorrow..." she said looking up at me.

I nodded and felt tears slipping out. I hugged her and we both ended up crying in each other's arms.

Kanekis pov.

"Killing f/n2 was the easiest person to kill... He didn't even put up a fight", I thought smiling, as I walked towards f/n's house.

When I reached her house, it was 2 am.
I saw an open Window on the second floor and got inside. Started searching for my beloved y/n. I found a room and opend the door to it, it was f/n's room, she was sleeping. And she will countinue sleeping hahaha... I looked at her as I relesed my kagune and killed her before she even got to scream. When I was on it, I ate her.

I walked around the house and opend every Single door, until I found the room y/n sleept in. I stepped inside. There she was, so peacefull... So silent... And Mine.

I walked to the bed and took her in my arms and carried out from the house and towards Our new home.
She started to wake up so I started to hurry, she can't find out yet.

As I enterd our new home I put her in bed again, and on my way to f/n I went into y/n's house to pick up the ring.
I took the ring from my pocket and put it on her finger. I kissed her and went out and locked the door.

Your pov

I woke up, but the room wasn't as it looked before, I yelled at f/n. No answer. I went up and reached. For the door. It was locked. I started to panic as I pulled the door harder and harder.
"F/N!?!?"

The door opend and I fell to the floor.

"Looks like my beautiful fiancé finally woke up"

Will be countiniued...