Chapter 6

"F...Fiancée?!" I Looked up to face a whitehaired man, the same man from the coffeeshop. I backed off in terror shaking, what does he want with me? I tried to say something, but no words came out.

"Nee? y/n-chan! We finally get to be together! And I will make sure no one takes you away from me." He gave me a creepy smile as he started walking towards me. I Kept backing off until I hit the cold wall.
His hands was pressed against the wall close to my head as he leaned in to kiss me.
"Sir no..." he started kissing me roughly as I tried moving away from it.

He went down to my neck and started kissing my sensitive spot. Through the sobs small moans escaped my mouth.
His left hand went up to my mouth and coverd it gently as he started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys all over it.
I tried pushing him off but each time I tired he grabbed me harder.

He suddenly stopped and looked up at me with lust in his eyes.
"I will leave the "fun" for later y/n-chan, I got some business to attend" he said as he backed off a bit.
I looked down, feeling ashamed for my actions...why did I like it... it's not like I want him to kiss me.

Lost in my thoughts The whitehaired man, called ken..? Kaneki? I think his name was grabbed me by my chin and made me look into his eyes.
"LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" He said in an aggressive tone as I quickly nod.
"I Have to prepare for our wedding, it's in a month." He said now in a more gentle tone, still having his thumb and index finger under my chin.
"W..wedding...?" I Whisperd as I felt my tears coming.
"Yes, wedding...Mrs Kaneki" he whisperd as he leaned in for another kiss. I didn't even bother to move, I had to think of a plan to escape.
He licked my lowerlip for entrance which I denied. He got annoyed with me and grabbed my right boob making me gasp as he shove his tongue in my mouth taking the dominance. After he was done he stroked my h/s (hairstyle, short,long,wavy.. you name it xD)

He backed started walking out from the room, but before he closed it he said: "If I were you, I would make sure to listen to me, I won't hesitate to hurt your family babe"

I was in shock, he closed the door behind him and locked it and I could hear his footsteps walking up some stairs.

"What does he mean with that...?"
I could hear a female voice screaming, louder and louder...and the voice was familiar.

The door burst open and ....

Will be countiniued...

A/n! Thanks for reading this chapter! I'm very sorry for late updates I have lots of stuff to do and im quite lazy hehe... I hope you all have a good day/night/evening!
//EyepatchWaifu