◇ 《 03 》 ◇

Picture of Nate that I made with an app. I changed it ( there was a different pic for him before ) because I think this is more like what I imagined him as. The colours of his hair and eyes the face is the basic they had there was no other option.

×× ♡ ×× Ryan POV. ×× ♡ ××

After talking with Nate I had a smile on my face all day. Aaron practically said he gonna punch it off my "bitch ass" face. Isn't he nice? We are best friends since we were in our diapers. He says these things but I know he's happy for me. I mean I have a big crush on Nate since he broke up with his girlfriend and it was already a year ago. He didn't have a relationship since then and neither have I. I couldn't bring myself to look at others when I had those butterflies when I saw him.

After the boring classes, I rushed home. My brothers, Austin and Justin were home already, so was my mother. I threw my shoes down by the door and went straight to my room. I looked around to see that it was clean enough. I showered and put on new clothes. Gotta look good even if this is only a math lesson. After I was done with this I went down to the kitchen still in my overly happy state.

" Hey, baby boy! " my mom greeted me. I didn't mind the nickname she always called me this. " How was school? "

" It was ok. Classes were boring, but I was almost in time for practice. " I said nonchalantly. " I will have a friend over later if it's ok? " I asked. Even if they knew I can't say that the guy I like is going over.

"It's ok. Aaron? " She asked. Aaron is basically my only true friend so he is almost always at our house if not then I go over to them.

" No, its someone else. He comes over to tutor me in math. " I said and instantly become nervous. My crush comes over! I didn't think this over.

" Oh that's nice. " she turned around then smiled at me. I am pretty sure she saw how nervous I was cause she smirked. " Is there something else I should know about this "friend" of yours? "

" No, not really. " I lied easily. " His name is Nathaniel Wilde. He is in some of my classes. " I said. I give her some information though, but not enough to give me away. Or so I thought...

" I see," she said then turned back and continued cooking dinner. " Is he cute? "

I thought I was safe so when I heard this I almost fell down the chair I was sitting on. My face was once again tomato read and I couldn't form a sentence. It was embarrassing.

" Uhm...I...he " I mumbled. My mother glanced my way and burst out laughing. I shrank down and started pouting. She then stopped and shot me a "you better tell me" look. " Yeah, yeah he is. Do you remember when I told you I have a crush on the most gorgeous boy in the world?... It's him. " I admitted shyly.

" Oh, baby boy! I'm so happy for you," she said then came and hugged me. " Are you two together?

" No, he is straight... " I said once again pouting. My mum was about to say something when the doorbell went off. I smiled at her then ran to the door. I glanced at the mirror one last time then threw the door open and there he stood with his oversized shirt and skinny jeans. He looked so beautiful. He saw me then smiled.

" Hi," he said. I greeted back much more nervous than before. I invited him in and he came and took off his shoes. We continued towards the stairs and was almost there when my mother made her entrance. Nothing wants to go as I plan it to.

" Hello, there. You must be Nathaniel. It's nice to meet you. I'm Amy, Ryans mother. " she said and they shook hands.

" Hello, Mrs.Collins. It's nice meeting you too," he said politely. My mother smiled really big than threw her arms around him. My mom loves when someone is polite and respectful and Nate is that. At least I know my mom likes him.

" You're so cute. But just call me Amy, ok? " she let him go then we went to my room, finally.

When we were there he put his bag down and started to look for his books and I know it's a bit perverse but I stared at his ass. I don't want to say anything other than damn. When he found them I quickly looked away. He stood back up and went to sit down in one of the chairs behind my desk. I sat at the other one beside him.

" Ok, let's get this started," he said smiling. " Which one do you have trouble with? "

I showed him what I don't understand and he told me how to solve them and even practised some with me. There was nothing I couldn't understand after that. He was really good at explaining things. It was after two hours of boring math with the cutie that one of my brothers said that it was time for dinner. When he came in he was a bit surprised that I wasn't alone. Although my brothers are assholes and the most mischievous people I've ever met they still know how to be polite. Austin walked up to Nate and stick his hand out, that's when his twin came in too.

" I'm Austin," he said and shook his hand.

" And I'm Justin. " said the other and they shook hands too. Nate greeted them too and I saw something twinkle in their eyes and I really didn't like it. I just hope they don't blow my straight cover. Yes, I did say that. My whole family knows plus Aaron but nobody other than them. My brothers were very accepting but still teasing.

We went down to the kitchen and my mum was already at the table. When I looked to ask Nate if he would like to stay I noticed he had his bag with him. I was about to ask if he would like to stay for dinner when his phone went off. He fished it out off his pocket and said:

" Sorry, my dad is calling. " then picked it up and hurried to the corridor.

×× ♡ ×× Nate POV. ×× ♡ ××

" Hi, dad. " I said as soon as I picked up.

" Hi, Nate. I'm just calling to ask when are you going to come home? " he asked.

" I just finished so I'll be at home in 5 minutes. No worries. " I answered him. It's starting to get dark so I'm glad I don't live far from here." See you in a bit. Bye! "

" Bye, son," he said. I put my phone back in my pocket. Then I walked back to the kitchen, to see all of the Collins looking at me. Ryan stood up and come to me. I know he was about to ask if I could stay so I cut him off.

" Sorry but I have to go home. " I said looking at him with a small smile. I turned towards the table where everyone else was sitting with a smile. " It was nice meeting all of you but I have to go now. "

"It's ok. Thank you for tutoring me. " Ryan then turned to his family " I'm going to walk him home. " before I could protest he grabbed my hands and we made our way to the door. When we were out the door he looked at me again.

" So... where do you live? " he asked the kind of awkward. I couldn't help I started to crack up. He was so determined to accompany me and he doesn't even know where. Not to mention we have been living in the same street for 17 years. It was quite hilarious. " Umm? "

" Sorry, never mind. It's just down the road. It's not that far, I could have come myself. " I said after my laughing fit stopped.

" Wait, so we live in the same street? I didn't even know that. "

We made some small talk during the 3-minute walk to my house. He then said bye and thanked me once again before going home.

I never talked to him before but now that I did I know I was wrong assuming he would do something bad. He is a really nice guy, I think we could be good friends one day.