◇ 《 05 》 ◇

~~ × ~~ Ryan Pov. ~~ × ~~

As I was expecting after I got home around 6 pm I was freakin' exhausted. I'm good tho tomorrow is Friday anyways. Our first football game will be on Sunday so it's going to be hard. The game is at 7 pm and I'm probably going to sleep till one.

I wasn't exactly hungry so after a shower, dressed in my pj's I went to bed. Don't let that phrase fool you I wasn't sleeping. I picked up my laptop from the bedside table and decided on animes. I watched till my eyelids started to close.

The next morning I woke up at a decent time for the first time. I padded to my bathroom still quite sleepy. I took yet another quick shower and dressed up. I wore jeans and a white T-shirt with my football jacket. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to the kitchen. It was nice waking up in time, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Once in the kitchen I greeted my mom and ate my breakfast. Damn, I was hungry! Which was understandable because I didn't eat last night due to me being tired as hell.

When I was done I said goodbye and started to walk to school. I was just at the end of the street when I heard footsteps behind me and my name being shouted. I turned around to see Nate running after me. I instantly smiled and stopped to wave.

~~ × ~~ Nate POV. ~~ × ~~

I had to go see the literature teacher before first class so I had to be at school earlier this morning. I told Sally that I'm going to walk to school today and she doesn't have to drive me. I walked out of the door and saw Ryan walking at a normal speed not far ahead. I took off running so we could walk together. What should I say? Running wasn't my thing, by the time I got there I was already out of breath.

" Good... morn...ing," I said in between breath takes. I'm happy he stopped. I was holding my side resting a bit when I heard him chuckle. I honestly didn't know why I ran after him. I just felt like I want to talk to him, be with him but the reason for these thoughts are a mystery for me.

" Morning. Not used to running? " he asked I just nodded and stood back up. I flashed him a smile and we started walking. We fell into a silence, luckily not an awkward one.

" Do you...do you want to come to see our first game? " he asked slightly pink in his cheeks.

He was cute. Wait-what did I just say? I mean I'm straight for my information. I just-I meant... nevermind.

" I'm not much a sportsman but yeah sure. When is it? " I asked. I didn't lie I don't like sports and mostly because I'm bad at it. Still, I wanted to go but just because he asked me. What is going on? Is it too early that's why my head doesn't want to work normally?

" It's on Sunday at 7 pm. If you wanna get a good seat I suggest going earlier," he said. " I can't wait! But I'm already exhausted. " he laughed. I laughed too. I know he is, I ran into him yesterday before his afternoon practice. He really looked tired.

" I'm sure you guys will be awesome. Dad always tells me how good the team was after every game. " I said.

" Your dad likes football? "

" Yeah, goes to every single school match. I go with him sometimes. " I told him. Dad sometimes nagged me till I went with him to these games. I was happy nonetheless. I love my dad so I think he will jump out of his skin if I tell him I wanna go with him. He always particularly had to drag me out of the door to go with him and I whined through the whole game.

" That's cool. " during our conversation we arrived at the school so we said our goodbyes and went to our own ways.

The rest of the day and Saturday went by like always. The classes were slow like every Friday and I had done all my homework on Saturday to let time for myself on Sunday. Sunday is my official all-day-Internet day. This one time tho I was willing to give it up for Ryan.