◇ 《 10. 》◇

Ryan POV.

I honestly don't know why I was so surprised, I knew he was going to come over. I also knew I was in the shower for way too long still, here I was gaping at the boy I love so dearly. I should probably say something other than the greeting that I somehow managed to choke out. Also, I'm still almost butt naked.

"I'm just gonna put some clothes on real quick," I said after I moved my gaze away from him. I saw him nod from the corner of my eyes when I went to my wardrobe. I pulled out some boxers and sweatpants with an oversized T-shirt. I, however, didn't bother to go back to the bathroom. I dropped the towel and pulled on the clothes.

" Done. " I mumbled.

He nodded again and turned towards me, his face was a bit still flushed. I noticed that he had some papers in his hands and looked at them confused. He also glanced at his hands then came closer and handed the papers to me.

" I brought you the notes, from the classes you missed. " He said smiling at me slightly.

" Thanks. " I said and walked to my desk putting them on it. There was a container I didn't remember being there before and I slowly lifted it examining it.

" My step-mom send them to you, they're chocolate cookies. And they're freakin' delicious. " He said chuckling.

" Thanks for this too. " I said also chuckling a little, I opened the container and took out two cookies. I handed one to Nate and gestured him to take a seat next to me on the bed. We ate in silence. Nate was right it really was delicious. We finished and sat there for a while, it was getting awkward so I turned to look at Nate to ask something. He was already looking at me with an expression I couldn't place anywhere. Suddenly there were lips on my own ones. I was surprised and tensed up but as soon as I relaxed the were gone. I opened my eyes and saw Nate looking at me with a terrified expression, fear evident in his eyes.

Before I could ask anything he started muttering apologies and bolted from my room. I was still in shock from the feeling of his lips pressed on mine so I didn't run after him. It felt so right and amazing, his lips were so soft and sweet. I wanted to kiss him again but judging from his earlier reaction he is going to avoid me like a plague from now on.

Nate POV.

I... just...kissed...Ryan. SHIT! I don't know what was wrong with me, he just looked so hot, I couldn't hold back. It felt so right kissing him though. I run from his house before he could yell at me for kissing him. What if he is a homophobe?! This time I really did this for myself. I hurried up to my room after coming home and just face planted my bed. What am I going to do now?

I pulled out my phone to text Cam and ask what should I do when my screen lit up. Cam was calling me, I hurriedly picked it up.

" Hey, mate. I figured out how we could find out if this crush of yours is real or not. So get this- " he started when I cut him off.

" There is no need for that now. " I informed him briefly.

" Why? "

" W-well... so...basically " I stumbled over my words not knowing how I should word this.

"Just spit it out already," he said impatiently

" I kissed him. " I rushed the words out then fell back to my bed.

" You...kissed him. "

" Yeah. " I breathed out.

" Really? " he sounded excited. " It settles it then, you really do have a crush on him. That's great "

" That's not in the slightest bit great Cam! " I raised my voice. " What the hell should I do now? "

" What do you mean? "

" I swear you can be so dense. " I sighed. " What if he isn't gay? What if he will be disgusted with me from now on? What if he will beat me daily for this? "

" First of all, we both know he wouldn't beat anyone and he won't beat you either. Second of all, you have to find out the rest yourself. You made a move, the rest is up to him. "

" I'm scared, Cam. " I said quietly. I wasn't lying I really was petrified of how he will treat me after this mishap of mine.

" I know, but you can't do anything now. " He said with understanding lacing in his voice. " Sorry, I have to go now. Trust me everything is going to be alright. "

" Thanks. Bye, Cam. "

" Bye, Nate. " He said and just as I was about to get the phone away from my ear he said the most shocking thing I ever heard him say. " By the way now that I know you're in the rainbow nation too, I think I should share this with you. I'm dating Aaron. Bye! "

Before I could respond to that he ended the call and left me staring at my phone in shock. What in the world is happening today?