chapter two: everyones a winner

After about three minutes four other animals were with me in a completely empty small house den. Another fox, who was blue and was wearing a complete phantom armor set, an eagle, who was red and orange with a yellow flame pattern, a white and grey tiger, wearing a non-member sword, and an arctic fox, obviously trying to hard to look like bepper. Then princess Orange mountain came in. We all sat down and looked at them. They put one chair in the den, and sat down.
   "Welcome." The arctic wolf stated in a chat bubble. That was a slightly strange greeting. I thought, but I quickly pushed it aside. "You," they said. I didn't know if they were talking to someone or all of us. "Have," the blue fox put up the confused emote.
   "You know you can say more than one word right?" The eagle stated. But the rare covered animal just ignored them.
   They said another word, "All," I was getting annoyed, but I stayed. It felt like hours before they spoke again. The white tiger left due to boredom probably. So it left me, the blue fox, the bepper wanna-be, and the eagle. "Won." The black arctic wolf said at last. "Put them on." They actually said a full sentence! Well, sort of.
   I got a jam-a-gram. I clicked on it. Wow if this is actually a spike, I will scream. I thought. "Thanks for playing with me!" Said the jam-a-gram.  oh wow, I thought, rolling my eyes. I thought of that silly Fman story. I clicked on the gift. But instead of making the normal cheerful noise, it didn't make a sound, even though I had music up. Well, it happened pretty often it's a common glitch... right...?
   Oh. My. Goodness. I thought. It was... a rare black long.