chapter 8: pitch black.

I woke up in a pitch black room. I looked down. Green paws replaced my hands. NOPENOPENOPENOPE I thought. Why. Ok what did that crazed lunatic do. I growled and noticed a note on the floor. It was written in red ink. ToGeTheR fOReVer. It said. Ok, let me get this straight...
My thoughts were cut off by an arctic wolf. Princess Orange mountain, "get what straight darling," she can read my thoughts. The arctic wolf nodded.
"What did you do to me...?" I asked stepping back. I stared at the arctic wolf, her crazed smile and matching insane eyes glared at me. The room was so dark, and yet somehow it was surrounded by a strange faint glow.
   "Silly friend, you are here with me," the arctic wolf started, "you where the last one, I just couldn't let you leave me!" Her head tilted, she walked closer to me. I stepped back, trying to get used to having like, four paws instead of feet. It laughed, a creepy doll-like laugh. I glared at her and yapped angrily. Well that's new... I thought. Probably just came with the fact that I was a green fox for mira's sake!
   "As I said before, stay BACK!" I growled keeping my distance as she padded closer.
   "But as I did before, I ignored you!" She said then pounced on me once she got close enough. I tried to struggle away,  but it was no use. She dug her claws Into me, i yelped I'm pain. "Friends will stick together, right!" It said as it continued to dig its large, sharp claws Into my fur, blood dripped from my shoulders.
"FOReVer,"
   "Friends don't kill each other," I whispered then kicked her off, she fell to the floor. I stood up and winced in pain. Princess got up too. She shook her head then glared at me, growling, yet still smiling. "Your insane," I said.
   "So I am!" She laughed. She walked near me again before she got to close I unsheathed my claws and hit her muzzle. She recoiled and put her paw on her scratch, blood bubbling from the wound. "THAT'S IT!" It growled, and jumped onto me again, and that's all I remembered before blacking out once more in the dark void