chapter 4: where the items come from.

"No way, I'm not dealing with this, I'm logging out," the blue fox said. After a while of silence the fox spoke again, "it's gone... the button is gone," I looked up at were the log out button should be, nope, nothing. What is this weirdo doing to our computers?! I thought. This turned into much more than a scam. It was much, much worse! I stopped recording. I didn't want that haunting my computer forever.
"Oh fRiEndS, I jUsT cAn'T lEt yOu LeAve. I wOuLd Be lOneLy," I began to breath heavy. Tab, exit out by the tab that's it! I attempted to get my mouse away from the animal jam screen but again, is wouldn't let me escape.
The bepper copy moved. "Hey did I miss anything?" They asked. "UM YES!" I answered, "We. Are. TRAPPED." The bepper did the confused emote, it seemed all of us used it today more than we have ever used. After a few minutes the arctic fox jumped up and down in a panic, "YOU'RE RIGHT! I CAN'T LEAVE!" She exclaimed. The arctic wolf did the laughing emote. Everyone stopped and stared at them.
"YOu gUys aRe fUnNy, whY woUlD yOu wAnT tO leAVe a NeW fRiEnD?" It spoke again. "YOU ARE A CREEP THAT'S WHY!" The eagle spoke, "WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND!" Princess Orange mountain laughed again, except, it was a real laugh, like the ones you here in those creepy horror movies. I tore my headphones off. How...? I questioned in my head. I stared at the headphones, which were on the floor now. "YoU wIlL bE tHe fIrSt tO lEAVe." The black arctic wolf spoke, slowly walking closer to the eagle. Princess Orange mountain's look changed. Now she wore rare scary bat wings, and a blood like pattern. It's eyes were a blood shot red.
The eagle did a shocked emote. "I CAN'T MOVE!" The eagle screamed. I could hear a muffled scream from the head phones next to me. My palms began to sweat. How can I get out? I thought. I looked back at the computer screen. My eyes opened wide. The eagle was gone. And a full set of Phoenix armor sat in his place. All the animals stood still, we were trapped. With no escape. We annoyed it and we were all doomed. We were all in a game of chess. But we were not the players, we were the pieces.