chapter six: last one standing

Three. Three hours. Three whole hours. Three whole hours trapped in here, this small house den, with a murderer. It now wore the bone claws of the now dead arctic fox. The black arctic wolfs look didn't change its look back to normal this time. They kept it, almost like a warning to anyone who wanted to say no. We were forced to play games, scooped, pairs, we always let it win. If we didn't I felt we were doomed to the to the fate of our friends. It decorated the den. It honestly looked nice. A few flowers, some chairs a table with a fruit bowl. We were commanded to sit in the chairs. We both did. The two foxes, the only two left standing. What happened to those other accounts, I would always question to myself. It sent the emote again. That demonic smiling emote. The one I would despise for the rest of my life. I sent it back, so did the blue pixel fox next to me. Pixels. I thought, all these dumb pixels seemed to matter so much to me. I shouldn't have taken the spike, the spike was like a collar, and I was tied to this den. Wait. That's why she would close our inventory, so we couldn't take the spike off!
   "I'M bOrEd," I saw the wolf say out of the corner of my eye knocking me out of my thoughts, "lEt's PlaY a GaMe," it spoke. Errorcode-404-namenotfound requested a game of marbles. A pop up stated, I clicked accept and began to play marbles. Wait, I thought. There are three players... I looked at the bottom of the screen. "Mystic fire fox" (me) "blue the fox" (the other fox) and... Princess Orange mountain (does that need an explanation?) There were three colors. Blue, red, and yellow. Is it left over code? I thought. I bet animal jam has some old code from things they never put in. Triple player might be one of them, and this hacker pulled it out. We both knew we had to let it win. So we purposely failed. This seemed to make this strange player happy. "GoOd gAmE gOoD gAmE!" It said, jumping up and down. I looked at it, the wings flapped up and down. Good. I thought. That thing is still... tame. I thought. Looking at it gave me chills. How many have fallen into this trap?
   There was a long silence. Nothing happened. We just sat there. I went on my tablet and tuned in to my Pandora. The first song was rainbow factory. Nope can't listen to that right now nope. Nightmare night was the next. Ok you know what to whatever I'm sticking to it. I said to myself. The cliche of music making things worse, felt a little less like a cliche now...
   "WhY wOulD yOu wAnt tO leAvE?" The arctic wolf said. What? I thought. It walked closer to blue the fox. Oh no what did I miss. I looked away again as the arctic wolf inched closer. With another scream from my head phones laying astray on the ground, I looked back. A blue fox hat. That was... kind of expected. That's it... I was the only one left in this madhouse. The last one standing.