chapter five: who's next?

It was a few minutes after the death of the eagle. No one spoke. We only spoke to respond to our captor, who if we didn't respond to, or annoyed, we would have the same fate as our friend. Princess Orange mountain had took off the wings, and replaced it with a black worn. The blood pattern was gone, and it's eyes were back to the strange white glazed color. She would always put up the smiley face, who's eyes seemed as soulless as the arctic wolf who was sending it. If we tried to change our look, it would close on it's own. Same for jam-a-grams, the jammer wall, and player cards. If anyone did, once it closed princess Orange mountain just said "dOn'T lEaVe yOuR fRiEnD bEhInD," my mother was asleep, so I couldn't tell her, my little brother was at school, and I was sick, so there was no way I was going to move. Unless I wanted to puke my brains out. So, it was just me, the other fox, the arctic fox, and our new "friend,"
   "Do yOu gUys liKe GaMeS?" Princess asked. I didn't want to go on to its bad side so I said "yes," the other agreed, but the arctic fox didn't respond. Oh no, I thought. If she didn't answer, she would be the next.
   "I guess," she finally answered. "WRoNg aNsWeR, I nEvEr lIkEd yOur oUtFit AnY wAy, sO UncReaTivE," the evil arctic wolf said. Its look changed again, back to the look when they got to the eagle. Another laugh came from my headphones.
    "LOoK aWaY fRiEnDs," the arctic wolf spoke, I did. I didn't want to see what it would look like, the death of another jammer. I heard a low key scream. Then I turned back to the laptop. A white bone tail and bone claws lay on the floor. A shiver went down my spine. Another down... I thought.
   "Who is next?" Said our "new friend."