Drunky

Jazmine's Pov

As we made it to the VIP section my eyes soon met with who I assume was her stepbrother . "Hey I'm so glad you guys are moving here to stay . shay squealed "well anyway this is my Wifey you guys can call her jaz if u want to . and jaz this is my stepbrother Ja'mari and his hoe I mean lovely girlfriend ". I knew deep down shay didn't like the girl but she looks so quiet and sweet .
"And this is his bestfriend Marcus" hi nice to meet you he said shaking my hand .

"That one is mine" shay said in my ear I laughed . I mean Marcus is fine and but I think Ja'mari looks better . But anyway what am I thinking he got a sweet girl right here . from the looks of it he only likes skinny thin girls anyway . but that's his business I soon take a seat and pour me a glass of Hennessey after mingling. I just was sippin on it and as looked around I noticed that shay and Marcus are gone . Ja'mari must have went to the some where and Ashely was right there staring me down .

"Yes how may I help you" I said with a bright smile ."listen fat bitch the only way you can help is by staying your fat ass away from my man . okay big bitch now go chock on a Twinkie" .

Well damn I was a little taken back . but before I could even say anything or reach across the table and pound her head in . Ja'mari came back and sat down beside me and I watched as her smirk quickly turned into a frown . since this hoe think she did something I'm was gonna throw all this ass on her man and be the Petty Betty I am .

but not tonight so as we are having a conversation he asked what was my line of work and I told him . He was little amazed because he said "Ashely doesn't have a job hell she can't even cook" . we were just laughing it up in her face . she gets up mad and starts to walk away .

"babe come back" Ja'mari yelled to her she stopped walking and came back . "don't you babe me we are over I only agree to moving here so that I could get with the next man . I have waiting so you wanna give this fat hoe your attention go right ahead . I will be waiting for you when u come back and I took most of your money out your bank account good luck ." she walked out the club I looked next to me to see an angry Ja'mari .

He was about to race after her and do god knows what so I stopped him . and held him down "How bout you just drink a couple more drinks . and then you could come stay the night with me until you get back on your feet" . i said comforting him as he downing them shots I thought its Gonna be a long night as we left the club and I finally got him in the house . up the stairs and put him in my bed

i removed his shoes and then I went to take my shower . and then I put on my bra and panty set then a black tank top and hot pink shorts and black socks i exited the bathroom . I climbed into bed I looked at Ja'mari drunk ass snoring I turned out the lights and went to sleep .

Short I know that
Please be sure to comment and vote and also add the story

What's up with Ashely mean ass whats her problem I thought the bitch was sweet and nice ????????

Vontae and jazmine too cute I know 😂😍😍💕❣

~Mrsprettay💕