Official Business

EARLY MORNINGS

JAZMINE'S POV

I woke up this morning energized and got in the shower . and then got washed up and got out I dried off and but on a bandeau and boy shorts . then got dressed after doing so I combed my hair .

I went down stairs and got me some cereal . I decided to strolled down Instagram and I seen follow request . And low and behold it was from best friend the stalker . I accepted it then he went to blowing up my account with likes and comments seconds later he sent me a text .

TEXT MODE

Baby J: wassup Jaz can you get lunch wit me

Me: No df who you

Baby J: Ja'mari who else

Me:Nigga please

Baby J: ight now don't get fucked up

Me: boy bye

Baby J: Okay but yes or no you know what you don't have a choice i'ma come by there and get you

Me: ight whatever I gotta go

TEXT MODE OVER

I sighed loudly and washed my bowl then shay washed hers . We get in the car after minutes of driving I get to work greet the customer and employees then sit down at my station . We all talking until ...

The finest man on earth
Walked in .

"Brother what are you doing here"
Shay said "Um I actually came to talk to jazmine" Ja'mari said pushing Shay back by her forehead . After chuckling I motion for him to follow me to my office .

JA'MARI POV

I walked into her shop and their conversations stopped . I was being eye raped by almost everyone in here . then shay loud ass comes run talking bout some brother why you here I came to talk to jazmine .

Jaz motioned me to her office as she walked those jeans hugged her curves perfectly . and i loved that she was not scared to show some skin I don't know who in they right mind wouldn't want jazmine . she's so beautiful I was so lost in my thoughts i didn't hear jaz saying my name .

(Outfit in the M.M)

Wow

Vote and comment and also add to your Reading list to stay updated on my book 💕

Okay so boom I had to redo this chapter but anyways Issa Update💕👣

MRSPRETTAY💕