Trap

AT THE TRAP

JA'MARI'S POV

I headed straight to my office
As I opened the door I seen Marcus sitting at my desk on the phone wit his baby mama I'm guessing .

"Ight bet I'm gonna get him and don't say shit if you don't see him anymore cause you wanna act a fool and shit for that wanna be ass nigga " Marcus snapped as he hung up the phone .

You see this is why I have all my hoes in check because what she doing to him would not be done to me . I would show her ass she was not about to act out and beat her ass if that's what she want . I told his ass don't get to fucked up the night of that party and his ass didn't listen so now he has a kid and a baby mama .

"Aye man why you entertaining that thot" . I said grabbing stacks from the volt to count . "Because she over here playing talking bout oh you got a new bitch you can't come see your son anymore . and I'm like what the fuck bitch I ALWAYS come get Malik or see him . then say I can't come see or come get him anymore" Marcus said .

"Wait a minute don't this bitch got a girl but yet and still on yo dick ". I sighed loudly "well Man I told you stop messing with that hoe I never liked her sneaky ass". "Mann I know dat I just didn't wanna listen to busy Trying to get my dick wet" Marcus replied .

"Look where it got you I mean kids is good but her she just sum else .
Lil hoe" I coughed he just stared at me and we busted out laughing . "but anyway man let's get to work I got a finee ass lunch date I said doing a light skin face and Marcus just looked at me then said "who you got a lunch date wit ". Marcus asked

"Ya momma , nah I'm just playing I got lunch date with jazmine" I said as I smirked just as a picture of her beautiful face popped up in my head . Once I snapped out of it I said "let's go and get to work" we left my office and got to work .

AFTER WORK

I had just got done checking up on some local corner boys and my shops . soon after i had to go freshen up ya now and put on a polo fit wit the boots then i was headed to jaz job .

AT THE SHOP

JAZMINE POV

"Forget this after lunch I'm going home" I said to shay as packed my things . "Alright now don't do something i would " she yelled on my way out . I turned around and stuck up my middle finger and said fuck you and she replied laughing .I just walked to his car got in and hugged best friend . "So best friend how was your day so far" I asked.

"Nothing much just a lot of Marcus Bitching with that thot he used to fuck wit that had his son "he said so how your day he then asked . tiring how bout some pregnant ass lady gone come in there trying fight shay and was just a lot to deal with ." I'm glad I'll be able to take your mind off" he said as we arrived at my house so I could freshen up .

After showering I am standing in my towel looking for clothes . And I here footsteps I quickly put on something and grab my gun out my dresser . and waited the knob on the door jiggled then there was a signature knock then I knew who it was . Boy what the fuck you want I'm trying get ready and you scared the fuck out of me I said while mugging him .

"Well damn I'm just tryna see if you was okay you up here taking forever " Ja'mari said . well you could have texted me however Beauty takes time I say and go in the closest and close the door on the search for clothes .

 well you could have texted me however Beauty takes time I say and go in the closest and close the door on the search for clothes

( I did not make this outfit but I
Have an outfit book I made and will be using in the near future . 😊)

I finally get dressed and fluff my curly puff and I'm ready I said I stepped out the closest and did a 360 spin
"Damn you looking good ma let me get yo number shawty" Ja'mari said joking . Nope sorry I'm taken I laughed we finally left the house .

AT RENÉE'S

What is this place I asked as we walked in I feel as if i have been here before I told him ." This is my mom's place she would never stop talking bout it and here it is " He said with a smile " don't tell shay but I came but to see this not her " he whispered to me . we got seat to a table and order drinks and the food where just eating and talking .

"So why do u feel that every man is trying to play you he" asked. Pretty straight forward I see .
"Well anyway it was this boyfriend I had who meant the world to me and he just was cheating on me the whole time and now has my sister pregnant it just ridiculous and a big mess so long story short ion fuck wit her or to many people" . i said as i shrugged my shoulders and threw a fry in my mouth.

"So Jay what made you wanna go for a girl like me" I said . "Well you see you are different I see drive ,motivation , determination in you plus you be there no matter what and I like that fuck what everybody else think cause you beautiful" he said .
"Thanks" I said as I Blushed really hard .

THE END OF THE LUNCH DATE

"Aye momma come on out here's someone I want you to meet" Ja'mari yelled . "Boy how many times I done told yo ass bout yelling period next time I'm gone knock the thug out of you keep thinking I'm playing Im not the one " His mom yelled as she came around to where we were . "Hello mama" i said as I held my arms out for her to come hug me she just sized me and hugged the living daylights out of me . "Thank god thank you Jesus you finally sent these two together son she is the right one "she said as she danced around us this woman is a trip I thought to myself .
"Well it nice to see you again mama ion see why von acting as if I never met you".

At Home

As he parked his car at his house which was next door we decided we could do a sleep over . so here we are now in my living room laid up together watching white chicks and laughing are ass off .

at one Moment he pulles me on his chest and stare into my eyes . we lean in real close and as our lips are about to touch I jumped up and said "YEET you thought" he looked a little salty and had a mug look n his face .
"How bout we order some pizza and snuggle will that help you best friend" I said in a baby voice .

"You lucky I'm hungry "he said as he called papa John's . "aren't you always" I mumbled . Once the pizza arrives We are now eating and laid up together . while I was on Snapchat with my phone doing videos and talking pictures together and posting them then it was getting late so we went and got in my bed and said our good nights.

Plz vote ,read,and comment

Issa Update Lately this book has been getting a little more love than I thought it would so thanks

MRSPRETTAY👣💕