Clearly annoyed

JAZMINE'S POV

We were so close our lips just about to touch untill shay loud ass interrupted us by screaming "Jaz bring yo hot ass on my feet hurt I wanna go home " we both pulled away and he said his goodbyes and got in his car and left .

"What girl damn always messing up something "i said clearly annoyed . "I'm just ready to go home" shay said "oh now you ready to go home since Marcus left early huh salty ass" I cranked up my car and drove home .

We got in the house I went to my shower and got washed up . and put on my bra and panty set and went to lay down in bed . shay just showered and came and got in the bed and we talk with the light off I guess we miss being a kid .

"Aye remember the time when you dated Asia in middle school all the way to your first year of highschool" shay asked . "Yeah what about her" i answered curious , "I saw on Facebook you know I be lurking that Asia got a son named Aaron" shay said .

"Girl no you lien I thought she only liked girls" . "I guess not cause apparently she been getting them cheeks clapped but yeah thats tea" shay said "So how you and Marcus doing ?" i said changing the topic "Oh well we doing alright i guess" Shay said "what happened to today cause u being all moody was not cool" .

"He got a call from his babymamma and he told me he had to go he probably fucking her right now I feel so stupid" shay said

'Well don't shay because yall need to talk about that . tell him if he wants to have a relationship with you then he needs to let you meet his child and baby mama plain and simple" .
" oh well i will so lets just go to sleep i'm getting very very sleepy" shay said

Wow shay loud mouth self ??

Shay feel like she is looking dumb 😂😂😂💀

...

Plz add read and vote and also comment

.

.

.

MRSPRETTAY💕