I Gave You All

Present

" I never meant you any harm

But your tears feel warm as they fall on my forearms"

Erin ran out of the fire station to the sight of an ambulance, fire truck, and police car. As she looked down the dark street, her eyes gazed at the wounded Holtzmann.

" Oh my god! Jillian! No! No! Why! This isn't fair! No, no, no!" Cried Erin as she ran towards the blonde woman.

" Ma'am, please step back. Ma'am, please move." Said the paramedic.

Erin did as she was told and moved away from the sweaty and bloody Jillian. As she moved away, the multiple paramedics hoisted Jillian into the white ambulance. They quickly shut the doors and drove away to the nearest hospital.

" Erin, lets go back inside. Okay?" Said Patty.

" I want to go the hospital. Now." demanded Erin.

" Not no--"

" I said now!" shouted Erin.

" Okay, Abby do you know what hospital?" Patty asked.

" One on 82nd Avenue. You two can go, I'm going to stay here and talk to the authorities." Replied Abby.

Both Erin and Patty proceed to the garage to get in the Ecto One. Patty gets in the driver seat as Erin gets in the passenger side. Patty puts the keys in the ignition and they proceed to the hospital. Erin does not talk the whole way there. As Patty and Erin pull up in front of the ER entrance, they both stay still in the car.

" Well, here we are. Are you ready Erin?"

" Yes. Lets go." Erin replied.

Patty and Erin get out of the Ecto One and walk into the emergency room. They walk up to the front desk and ask how long it will be till they can see Jillian. The women replies back with a " I do not know" and proceeds on with her work. With the answer of uncertainty, Erin and Patty decide to sit down in the waiting room. Patty gets up to go get a soda from the vending machine. Erin sits there with an empty look in her eyes. She does not know the outcome of the situation, but she can't happen to think of Jillian as a goner.

When Patty returns with her soda, Abby comes in the front doors with a police officer. They make their way towards Erin and Patty in the waiting room.

" Um, Erin? Their is a police officer here to ask you a few questions. " Abby explained.

" Okay." Answered Erin.

The police officer pulled a chair up in front of Erin and sat down. " Hello, I'm officer McMichael. I am going to ask you a few questions about the events that occurred tonight. So lets start from the beginning. What resulted in Jillian leaving the building in an hurried manner?"

" Jillian and I had a fight over respect. You see, we were in a relationship until tonight. When Jillian wanted to call it off, I didn't take it lightly. We got caught up in arguments about how one of us doesn't respect the other. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and she stormed out of the fire station. " Responded Erin.

The police officer took notes of what Erin had just said. " Now, was there any physical contact?"

Erin was hoping this wouldn't be brought up. " Yes," she looks and sees Abby and Patty with looks of astonishment," we were upstairs and when Holtzmann wouldn't look up to talk about our problems, I hit her across the cheek. After I hit her, she threw her wrench and hit me in the back. "