Chapter 1

Click, click, click.

The tapping of the pen from the girl next to me was driving me insane. I know Physics can be boring, but please don't irritate others with your constant twitching habits.

There was only 10 minutes left of the lesson and then it was home time.

The weekend was right around the corner which meant I could hide in my room whilst all of my brothers silly friends came round and did whatever they wanted.

Lucky for Harvey, our parents decided they wanted us to be independent. Aka, since we were now both 17 they decided to pay for our own home since they didn't want to bother with us anymore.

I was neutral about it, whereas my twin was over the moon.

Literally every night he would invite his friends round so I was always banished from the front room. Well, I wouldn't want to sit in a room full of hormonal, Xbox playing boys anyway.

It was always the highlight of my night going home and doing fuck all. It's why I was branded as the school nobody. I always done my homework since I had nothing else to do, had no friends as everyone thought I was weird and pretty much kept to myself.

People only knew my name because I was Harvey's twin. We looked similar with the same green eyes and black hair.

He was popular, but not the bad kind of popular. He got on with pretty much everyone, even the teachers. Like me, he was a straight A student.

I guess that was another reason why our parents decided to ditch us so easily, we were doing well in school and life so they didn't have to worry about us.

They would pop in here and there, making sure we were keeping up our grades and that the house was tidy and then they'd leave to a different country for months on end.

Everyone would think that we were living the dream, well, Harvey was.

I just hated that my brother had no respect for my privacy. I love him to pieces and all but he really needs to chill with the gatherings and the guests around at all hours of the day.

The loud noise of the end of school bell rang through my ears and snapped me out of my daydream.

Luckily I think the teacher was in the same mindset as me as she also jumped at the noise and flapped her hand to all of us, as if to wave us away.

Students jumped up from their seats and practically ran out the room whereas I took my time,
slowly packing my things away and waiting for the stream of people to die down before I left after them.

Just as I left the room, Harvey jumped into my view, making me jolt from shock.

"Jheez Harv, you scared the shit out of me." I muttered in annoyance, slinging my bag over my shoulder and rolling my eyes as he laughed at me.

"Sorry, didn't mean too. Just wanted to let you know before you got home that I've got the guys coming over tonight and a couple are staying over." He informed me like it was a completely new thing.

Most of the time I just predict that someone will be coming home with us and staying the night, he doesn't even need to tell me.

"Ok, just don't be too loud." I sigh, not bothering to even try to convince my brother to have a quiet night for once.

"Awesome, do you want a lift home? I finally got my car fixed." He bargains and I suppose its a good enough offer to accept since my evening is going to be overtaken with boys shouting and binge drinking.

I nod my head and we leave the science block. As we're walking, any remaining students in the school all smile and wave at Harvey, with even an odd "Hey Harvey" and "See you next week, Harvey".