Chapter 8

(A/N-Yes, the book they are making into a movie is real, you should read it, I'm pretty sure I saw a sample of it on Wattpad

(A/N-Yes, the book they are making into a movie is real, you should read it, I'm pretty sure I saw a sample of it on Wattpad. It's a very good book, I would highly recommend it to anyone who into the whole best-friend's brother interest thing. This is my paperback copy of it. It's pretty old, I've had it for about 4 years.)

Morgan's POV* 

After lunch, Hayden walked me to the rest of my classes. All of the girls we passed would look at him longingly, but then, as they were checking him out, they would notice our hands linked together, and start to glare at me. As we walked by, I could still feel their hateful face-balls trying to melt my head.

As we walked to the rest of my classes, I realized how many classes Hayden and I actually had together. Almost every class!

He walked me to my last class of the day, which was drama, I wanted to be an actress. This was my major. I absolutely loved this class. Mr. Sheridan was amazing, he was my most favorite teacher ever. I was surprised when Hayden walked in with me. Another class I didn't realize I had with him. I was probably too distracted by the fake love I had for Andy.

"Alright, Class. I know it's very early in the year, but we are going to use the rest of the year to make a movie out of one of my favorite books. How many of you have read the book 'The Kissing Booth' by Beth Reekles?" Asked our teacher. I pulled out the first romance novel I had ever read, and the one that had gotten me hooked on them, out of my bag and raised my hand. 

"Morgan, I see you have a copy of the book with you, would you mind reading the back of it please. Don't worry about saying the swear words." I nodded and began.

"Meet Rochelle Evans. Known as Elle to most everyone. She's pretty, she's popular, and she's never been kissed. Meet Noah Flynn. Known as Flynn to most everyone. He's gorgeous, he's badass, and he's a total player. When Elle and her best friend, Lee, decide to run a kissing booth at their school's Spring Carnival. Elle ends up locking lips with Noah, and her life is turned upside down. But this romance seems far from a fairy tale. Is Elle headed for heartbreak, or will she get her happily-ever-after?" I read from the back of my book. (A/N- heh, see what I did there, with the advertisement for the book? Heh.) 

"Very good, Morgan." He praised. He then continued. "Yes, that is the story we will be making into a movie this year. We will do a cast list. You can choose a main role you want, but pick a second and third option too, please. Don't worry if we don't get the descriptions completely correct. The only part that matters is that you are believable as the part you are auditioning for. But before we do that, who here hates when they leave out 3/4 of the book when they turn it into the movie? Show of hands." Everyone raised their hand, Mr. Sheridan included. "Me too, so we are going to keep it word for word." The final bell rang and as we packed up, he gave a final announcement.

"Tomorrow, we will be auditioning, so pick the three people you would want to play tonight. Yes, I'm giving you homework, but it will only take you a minute, two at the most" We walked out, and I headed back to my dorm, where, hopefully, all of Andy's shitty shit was the fuck out of there, yes I was still quite bitter about it. When Hayden stopped me I looked at him in surprise. 

"What are you doing?" I chuckled nervously at him. I know this is a special stop because his dorm was on the other side of the street my dorm was on. (A/N-See? Not a complete cliché after all.) 

"Going to see my girlfriend's dorm, and I also want to study the lines and help you pick what part you want to play for this thingy-bobber." Oh my God, he was so much like me. 

"Okay, then." I laughed at him. We then smiled at each other for a while until Andy's black Jetta zoomed past us, we decided to keep moving. I wasn't mad because Andy's originally assigned dorm building was right next to mine. 

We walked up to my dorm and I got my keys. I walked through the door. Andy was there just lounging on the couch, staring at the door as if he was waiting for someone.

"Andy, that doesn't look like you're packing up your shit."

"It's not supposed to look like that, look, I haven't spent even one day without you and I already miss you."

"One, I know you miss me I'm fucking awesome, and two, don't say you miss me when you're the reason I'm gone. Now if you would finish packing and leaving, we have some homework to do." I said rather rudely to the dickweed before me.

"I can't be without you." 

"You didn't seem to think that when I saw you with Madison, a.k.a., the school's slut, walking out of the janitor's closet with bed head, which I know is sex hair." When I said her name, I said it with so much dislike, if tones could kill she would have been 24 feet under.

He was silent when I said that. That was what I had thought, jackass.

"Now please pack and leave, before I burn it all, I would like to spend some time with my boyfriend." He flinched at the last word when I motion towards Hayden.

After he left, we got to work on the only homework we had and that was for Sheridan.

"I was thinking Flynn, then Lee, then Cody." Hayden said.

"I was thinking Elle, the Rachel, then Faith." I replied. 

"Okay, let's start with the main ones we want, then we'll work on the second, then the third." He said. "What page should we start on?"

"Page 191, from the top!"

"Did you just  use a music reference in acting?" He asked me.

"Maybe." I said sheepishly, blushing. He started breathing heavier, although I didn't know why.

"You okay?" I asked him sincerely. He nodded and waited for me to start.

We did page 191, and then worked at the part for Lee and Rachel, and then Cody and Faith.

It was around 9:00 when we finished working. 

"You hungry?" I asked him.

"A little." 

"Pizza?"

"Pizza." He confirmed.

"What flavor?"

"Plain cheese please."

"Have you been talking to my friends lately to get my favorite everything?"

"No, I just pay closer attention than you would think. Wait that didn't come out right. What I meant was- ahh, FUCK!" He yelled and I laughed, I didn't know why. It must have been the sadist inside of me.

"I'll call" I chuckled. 

"He should be here in no more than 25 minutes." I said to him. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, do you have any oldies?" He asked me.

"Do you mind an old Halloween one?" I asked him.

"Not at all." I smiled at his answer and took out my favorite Halloween movie of all time and popped it in the player.

"Hocus Pocus? I fucking love this movie!" He exclaimed like a little child. I smiled at his sense of youth. 

About when we saw Max get rejected, the doorbell rang. I answered it and there was the pizza guy standing there. I paid and thanked him, calling him by his name, I didn't know why but it was something I had done ever since I was little to confuse the hell out of them. So, now,  he had the rest of his day to figure out where he had seen me before, when all I really did was read his name tag.

We finished watching the movie, and continued watching more movies when we fell asleep oddly comfortably in each other's arms.

A/N- here's chapter 8, guys. Please read The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles, I can not stress to you how good this book is. The song recommendation of this chapter is 'Bedless' by Pierce The Veil. What is your guys's favorite subject in school?

-Skyler