Chapter 15

Morgan's POV 

"Hayden, what's that brown spot on the corner of your lips?" Asked Jarek the next morning over waffles and bacon. Yes, I had invited all of our friends over, because I felt like having our friends over. 

I looked over and Hayden had a small smudge of last night's event's chocolate on his lips. I had no shame for what I did, so what did I do? This.

"Oh, that reminds me..." I said, getting up from the table, going to the fridge, and getting the bottle from last night, and setting it on the table right in front of Jarek.

"You two had ice cream?" Asked Linnea.

"Something like that." Hayden answered for me, while looking at me and smiling, which I couldn't help but return. Lauren was looking from me to Hayden and back again a few times, then her eyes widened in realization. 

Then for dramatic effect, she stood up, pushing her chair back with her ass, and yelled; "Oh my Satan!" Yeah, my friends and I had decided to not be Christian, considering that before Andy I was an active pansexual, Lauren had had sex with multiple women, Kiara and Linnea dated for a while, and Lina and I sort of had a thing before Andy made me fall for him, so we were all going to hell anyways, so why worship someone you're never going to see? We never saw the point of it.

We all jumped in our seats at her sudden outburst.

"Lauren! Neighbors!" Hayden and I scolded her in unison.

"You two did food play!" She shouted slightly lower while smiling with pride at me. "Any other kind of play?" She asked, waggling her eyebrows suggestively at me.

"I brought out a spoon that was in the fridge." I replied with a straight face. Lauren was the only one able to speak right now. The others were stunned into silence. This was why Lauren was my best friend out of the group, she always got over what others would see as a surprise quickly. A blessing, and a curse. This also meant she has the time to ask me the most embarrassing questions without being interrupted, but I guess she had some competition now because it was Jarek who spoke next.

"There was a spoon waiting in the fridge? Did you plan ahead for this?" His eyebrows knitted together in confusion as he asked this.

"No, I didn't plan ahead!"

"Then how was the spoon there before the fact?" It was Lauren who asked this.

"I put the dishes away when I was tired and didn't feel like putting it away, so it sort of sat there overnight." I replied.

"Tell them what else happened last night, Buttercup." Hayden said to the whole table. How do I ignore the question? Think! Ohh! I got it!

"How did you know who my favorite Power-Puff Girl was?" I asked him.

"Your favorite character is either the one you think is hottest, or the one you are most like. I don't really see you crushing on the Mayor. So you're Buttercup now. Now tell them." He added the last part with a smirk after the girls 'awww'ed over my new nickname.

"If you're so intent on them knowing, you tell them." I challenged with a smirk of my own.

"Fine." He looked to them and continued. "She tied me up with black ribbon that she had in the closet and made me call her Mistress."

"And then, he snapped at me."

"Which is when the kitchen finding torture began."

"And he was a good boy, so I let him cum."

"Best orgasm by blow-job ever. It's like she has no gag-reflex." 

"You have a Dom side?" The girls asked me at the same time the guys asked Hayden, "You have a Sub side?"