Chapter 11

Hayden's POV *

I woke up to see thick curls framed around the beautiful face that was owned by the love of my life. Hayden. No! You can't think like that, this is fake! Why would someone like her want someone like you? 

She scrunched her face up. I was mad at whatever caused this sign of distress.

"No! No! Andy stop! I'm not ready! Please! Stop!" A single tear escaped her eye. I shook her awake. I had never seen her cry before.

"Morgan, wake up. It's just a bad dream. It's not real. I'm here, I'll keep you safe. Just wake up." She stirred. She looked at me and buried her face in my chest. She started sobbing. I layed there, rubbing soothing circles around the small of her back while she cried.

When she was done. She sat up. I wiped her tear stained cheeks, and said, "Want to talk about it?" 

She shook her head, while her eyes shone glassy again, obviously remembering what had happened in her dream. Whether or not it was a memory, I didn't know.

"Well, if you do want to talk about anything, just let me know. No judging, no telling. I'm not like that." I said, sincerely.

"Thanks." She said smiling back at me.

"Hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head and said, 

"I never eat in the morning."

"But you have to, it's the most important meal of the day."

"I don't have to, I just always want only my coffee and to be left the fuck alone, and don't want food." I raised my hands defensively. I hadn't meant to make her upset. Had it been anyone else, I probably would have made a remark about her being on her period, when I remembered that she was a feminist, and would not have liked that. Sexist remarks were bad, they made her upset, and that wasn't good.

"I'm, sorry. I just always seem to be snappy, when I don't mean to be." She said.

I hugged her to show that I wasn't mad. She seemed to get the message, because she hugged back. She buried her head in my neck and I felt her smile against my skin. We got dressed, and headed to school. We decided that we could spend one day not hanging on each other, so we hung out with our friends.

Morgan's POV*

"So how was the morning sex today?" Lauren asked. The others collectively turned to me.

"Give us the down and dirty details about everything." Lina said. I could now tell that they had all been waiting for him to be gone so that they knew everything. I could see Kiara blushing. Wonder what that's all about. 

"I'll just tell you it was amazing, but otherwise, I'm not telling." I smirked at them.

"Ohh, give us an estimate!" Linnea squealed.

"Would you calm the fuck down please and lower your voice?" I asked her.

"Fine, but give us an estimate. Right now."

"Why do you all care so much? He's my boyfriend, not your guys's." I said to them, wondering why they wanted to have an estimate of how long he was when they knew he was dating me.

"We just want to make sure he's giving you proper treatment." They all said in unison.

"Oh, gods. Okay. I'll just tell you that he is making me more than happy, in and out of a sexual way."

"In and out, is that how you guys work?" Lina asked me.

"I'm rubbing off on you guys way too much." I said to them.