Chapter 12

CAUTION: Mature content ahead

Morgan's POV *

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Yup, that was what I had woken up to the next morning.

"Kristy?!" I screamed at my 'mother'.

"I will not ask you again, young lady. And call me mom!"

"You stopped being my mother to me a long time ago, so don't you dare fucking 'young lady' me!"

"Language you fucking slut!"

"Says the woman who left her husband and children for a male prostitute who 'loved' her, but then ended up leaving her for a female prostitute." Yeah, I may have had issues with my mother.

"He did love me, that bitch just seduced him. Just like you. I bet this boy had a girlfriend before you came butting in."

I guess there was a slight, no, scratch that, major similarity in mine and my step-fathers's mistress's appearances compared to mine and my mother's appearances.

"You know what? I came here to see my boo-bear, and I find her in bed with an attractive boy, who is way out of her league. On a, what I'm guessing to be cum-stained couch." My 'mother' in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen. I gave her a blank stare, when, on the inside, I was hurt. Her words, even though I had gotten used to her constant insults, stung. She knew about my still intact virginity.

"Kristy, you know that's not the reason you came to see me. It never is, I'm not giving you money to supply the drugs and booze for your spring break." 

"Why can't you be more like your third cousins?"

"You mean the prostitutes who have been in the game since they were nine? Who are fake blondes to get more dudes? Who do drugs that, at 19, make them look 54?" 

"Yes. You already have the far-spreading legs for it." She was telling the truth, despite the stereotypes that fat people couldn't be flexible, I could get my legs pretty far over my head. Not from doing anything other than the stretches that made me fall asleep faster.

"Kristy, just get the fuck out of my house."

"Fine, but I want to talk to you." 

"Kristy, I'm not becoming a prostitute, no matter how much money I'll get." I knew I was very rude to my mother, but I was pan and going to hell anyway. I had also always thought, 'I'm not going to treat you like a god or a goddess when you treat me lower than shit.'

She left and as soon as the door closed, I felt a stir coming from beneath me.

"Hi, beautiful. What'd I miss?" He smiled. Ugh, the smile, plus the sexy morning voice , and I take a subtle sniff, no morning breath?! What the fuck?! Why is life so fucking unfair?

"Not much, just my bitch of a mother."

"In this position the whole time?" 

"Oh, yea, I guess. Heh." I could feel myself blush, and him harden beneath me. We were in a position that, had we been naked, would have looked like I was getting ready to ride him. And I had just had a whole conversation with my mother who already thought that I was a slut. Whatever, I didn't care what she said. So long as I knew what was right, who cared?

"Do we have class today?" He asked me.

"I don't, but we have each day together, so, I guess you don't either." I replied with a smile, to which he returned. Ugh, his smile. Oh!

He got harder as the thought ran through me.

"Did I do that?" I asked, teasingly.

"Bet your ass you did. I mean there's the blush, then there's the wetness I feel on your panties. God do you know what you do to me?" He asked.