Chapter One

I had just started dating the handsome and talented Ryan Ross of Panic! At The Disco. We have known each other ever since our senior year in high school. I met his best friend, Brendon Urie, when the band started after we graduated. So I've known them for a while.

Let's go back to where it all started, shall we? My mom had just got a job offer in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was feeling a mix of emotions. Part angry, part upset, part relieved, and excited. I was angry because my mom had not asked me how I felt about it until two weeks before we had to move from our New York apartment to a flat in "Vegas, baby". Upset because I didn't want to leave the three best friends I actually had. Relieved because I never was the popular girl and I got made fun of for almost everything I did. Wear the wrong brand of jeans, all hell breaks loose in "girl world". Excited because I mean Vegas, c'mon, everybody dreams at least once of living in sin city.

So flash-forward a few tears later-
My mom worked at a job with Ryan's mom. My mom and Ryan's instantly connected. Later the first week, mom's work threw a office party and everyone was invited. I kinda stuck with myself for a while. And by that I mean I stuck to my phone texting my old friends and listening to My Chemical Romance. My mom sat at a table with Ryan and his mom, and I had to sit with her. I started singing the chorus to "Teenagers", and then it kinda went down like this:
"-they said all teenagers..." I didn't finished because I heard a voice come up behind me and sing, "-scare the living shit outta me"
I turned around and it was Ryan.
"You like MCR?" I asked him, trying to break the ice
"Maybe a little..." He said with a cute little smirk.
We hit it off from that moment and now here we are today.