Chapter 4 wondering Crow Finds It's Nest

Location(hidden leaf village)

venue: hokages office

Hiruzen: so, whats the current status of our village?

Shikaku nara(father of shikamaru nara):well, so far there's been two attacks both ended up being mostly about abduction. First was Naruto Uzimaki son of the yellow flash(Minato Namikaze) and the jinjuriki of the nine tails. one portion of the jonin and anbu were wiped out single handedly. Meaning this was a skilled and powerful person.

Shizune: there are also reports of the victims being under genjutsu moments before dead, and not just any ninjutsu powerful genjutsu of the sharingan.

Hiruzen: sharingan!?

Shizune: aye

Hiruzen: could it be you, itachi?(thinks to himself)

Shikaku nara: The second attack was a fail, orochimaru planed to abduct sasuke long surviving member of the uchiha clan and assassinate you. We suspect he is working with the first assailant .

Hiruzen: orochimaru doesn't do anything with out a back up plan or reason, so to say he's failed is far fetched. He knew that our defense were at its highest after the first attack, he have must been in the village before nightfall and his assassination attempt on me was just a ruse to draw your attention away from his true motives.

Shizune: then what are his true motives?

Hiruzen: i suspect he was after sasuke uchiha

Shikaku nara: what would he want with sasuke?

Orochimaru: has always been obsess with the uchiha blood line, orochimaru's has develop the persona of immortality, but he needs a body to do so. uchiha is an idea body for him because of the physical prowess it holds. orochimaru's dream goal is to unlock the secrets of the ninja world. he believes only an uchiha can accomplish this goal.

Shikaku nara: did't he leave sasuke here?

Hiruzen: (nods head) hmm, yes but leaving his signature curse mark on him, that increases ones ninjutsu and physical prowess with the risk of killing the user if its body cannot adapt. yet sasuke is still alive meaning his body was a match.

shikaku nara: where is sasuke anyway?

Shizune: he's with kakashi and anko for treatment of the curse mark. with anko's relationship with orochimaru and kakashi specializing in sealing we thought this as the best possible solution.

Hiruzen: hmm

Shikaku nara: Now back to the current status of the village your suppose to be dead lord third

Hiruzen: and i attend to keep it that way.

Shizune: but why?

Hiruzen: if the enemy thinks i'm dead than well have the advantage as a surprise

Shikaku nara: i see but who would become the temporarily hokage in your absence

Shizune:may i suggest lady tsunade as a candidate

hiruzen: hashiramu's granddaughter hun? hmm fine

Shikaku: hold on i'm all down for this but do you think tsunade will agree with this?

Hiruzen: dont worry when it comes down to her village or her old comrade orochimaru she will understand.

shizune: so its all settled then

Hiruzen: to konaha most loyal ninja

Shikaku nara: and who might that be?

Hiruzen: itachi uchiha